Episode Review: Just Yummy! Updated!

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
What a great episode! It has everything from lover's tiffeee (like Amma says) to family drama. The chemistry between Raman and Ishita is just sizzling. Raman totally got attracted to her and vice versa.

Will explain more in a little while. Gotta go back and rewatch the episode. ðŸ˜† Too cute, long time since I saw a full episode that was pure fun from beginning to end. Actually, last time was back in 2011 with IPK!

Ok! I am back!

A few notes about the show because I am in a rush.

At the beginning, Raman's concern about the marriage was totally genuine. Great acting by Karan. The tone was perfect.

A was a little surprised they went to the coffee shop alone to talk about another couple's relationship. The four of them could have met and they could sit alone. Then those two could have stormed off and these two would be stuck coming home alone anyway.

Raman was trying too hard to be non-chalant during the talk. He was being immature in the process because what she said mattered.

During the conversation, he calls her Ishita. Intimate. Not Dr. because she is only "his daughter's dentist." Somewhere in his mind, she's Ishita.

They go out and he's concerned that she's leaving alone. He follows. He stands like an umbrella around her. He gets really protective.

He gives her the blazer. Takes affection to do that. Then, feels humiliated when she doesn't take it because he reprimands himself for falling weak after she took his hand. He retaliates with that. But he didn't take your hand! You did.

Then, despite the embarrassment at rejection, he gets the auto for her and asks her more than once to take it. What more, he doesn't take it until she gives permission by sliding away.

Raman totally was attracted to her. It was overall a very sexy scene. Ishita was hyper aware of his existence but it was Raman's feelings that showed more. She was talking with aaps on the phone and he wanted to know who she's talking to! Had to ask!

Did you notice how Raman pays for their "coffee dates" and riskshaw fees!? He can't help being a gentleman. My only issue is that he almost struck her infront of her father! What? That kind of a thing breaks marriages and he didn't even know her then. Raman needs to control his anger.

Edited by Marybarton - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serena.V thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said dear. A verry good and strong episode.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well. Said long time I watched ipk n now I start watching yhm. N today epi was so adorable
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome analysis..ya he called her Ishita..😛
---
Edited by ankitaankita - 10 years ago
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
yes he can't help himself from being a gentleman and k think that'd the most attractive part of Raman
771695 thumbnail
loved Raman today he was too cute
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome analysis.
I second what you said about Raman trying too hard to be nonchalant. it some how looked liked karan was trying too hard to display Raman's disinterest and lack of care towards the situation.
I think karan is an amazing actor and i love his scenes where he acts arrogant and aloof but I think he should be more natural and not force it because it becomes transparent.
Edited by Aamina2013 - 10 years ago
Krishma042 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I felt him asking her who was on the phone a bit out of character for Raman.

Had to add, like you I am finally watching full, back to back episodes of a show after ipk. 😃
YHM is going really well. Loved the rain scene and the fact that there is a lot of outdoor shooting.
Edited by Krishma042 - 10 years ago
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mujhe bhi dekhna hain...😭!!
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful romantic episode!.. Both are very attracted to each other even though they act like they don't like each other!.. This cute Raman does everything ishita wants ... Wow dil toh pagal hai background was just too too romantic ..Raman soon will be feeling jealous..
Ishita is too pretty to ignore!.. Awwe.. Nice epi..
Looking forward to tomorrow!..they both rock .. He is too cute listening to her lecture.. Looks too funny!..