Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

😭😭😭 Ramz u had to remind me about it 😭😭 and you know what , watching the first episode i was like '' what the hell is Thakral doing in Sinal's room '' 😲😲

PS: for al those who are wondering who thakral is , well its a very old ( yet unforgettable ) story πŸ˜›

I know 😭

Your DP is cute πŸ˜‰
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

😭😭😭 Ramz u had to remind me about it 😭😭 and you know what , watching the first episode i was like '' what the hell is Thakral doing in Sinal's room '' 😲😲

PS: for al those who are wondering who thakral is , well its a very old ( yet unforgettable ) story πŸ˜›

I know 😭

Your DP is cute πŸ˜‰

Thanku πŸ˜ƒ
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

Hello guyz seems like parichaysa lagtha hai u guyz πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†seems it's same set my doubt is confirmed,thanks.
seems sinal shifted to biggg house might be takral house n takral got memory loss n happily settled r takral kumbela bhai living in tat apt with his family πŸ˜† seems his teeths r pearls coated most of the time maunvrath pe rahta hai πŸ˜†
Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 10 years ago
645435 thumbnail
Nice post ..
Well, after this week episodes, Raman will gradually change his opinion about Ishu ... I am waiting for the day when Raman gets to know that Ishita cannot be a mother!! What would his reaction be ??
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: f.s.m

Nice post ..

Well, after this week episodes, Raman will gradually change his opinion about Ishu ... I am waiting for the day when Raman gets to know that Ishita cannot be a mother!! What would his reaction be ??

even i was really waiting to see his reaction when he comes to know about it. The pre-cap confused me like anythingπŸ˜† , lets see😊