Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh yes, his opinion will eventually change. A small start was made with him knowing how truthfully Ishita was to her fianc... Of course, he still doesn't completely think well of Ishita and that will come with time and situations...
Nabihah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agreed! this baarish scene was very refreshing! not typical ekta ;)
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think something will happen in party where Raman will hv a doubt on prateek...may be prateek is ashok's brother or cousin...raman will try to protect her but she will show him attitude. I really think that the fact that ishita is engaged to someone else will make him think that she was not running behind him. Lets see how it shapes up.
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

@title of d thread -any doubts after rain sequence πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† n raman keeps on giving heart attacks to his mom.waise where is ruhi in today epi did I miss her in seeing r she went missing lool.

When Raman will agree to marry Ishita , his mother's reaction will be worth watching πŸ˜†

Yaa even i missed Ruhi, hope she will be shown in today's episode😊
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I think precap said that he's following him...
Now a new track will open when Raman will see the actual fiance of Ishita...

@ Bold oh thats why he gave such angry face ? i think after a while he will realize Ishita is there for Prateik
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

I think something will happen in party where Raman will hv a doubt on prateek...may be prateek is ashok's brother or cousin...raman will try to protect her but she will show him attitude. I really think that the fact that ishita is engaged to someone else will make him think that she was not running behind him. Lets see how it shapes up.

Thats highly possible , Prateik didn't react when Ishita told him about problem. I don't doubt a progressive mind but No reaction at all πŸ˜• that weird. May be he isn't that good and has a untold motive
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Me me me,,,...I loved the way they picturized the song sequence Roshani.

I agree with all the facts that Raman thinks Ish wants .but, he is still the sme Raman inside who used to Believe !
  • Ishita being honest and telling Prateik that she is with Raman Kumar : which Raman noticed πŸ˜ƒ
  • Now he knows Ishita is engaged : so will he stop thinking she is trying to enter in his life ?
  • But still, His thinking of Ishita being money-minded is still not cleared and he gives an angry look to her in pre-capπŸ€”.
He does not like her being around even if everythng gets cleared up
Raman will start trusting her only when he knows that Ish is kind hearted & what she's doing for Ruhi & Mihir-Malhika -Raman has to respect her soon.
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
adada Rosh ne kuda va πŸ˜‰
I was so sad to see Chopra house look flush as Iyer house
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIDIZ

Me me me,,,...I loved the way they picturized the song sequence Roshani.

I agree with all the facts that Raman thinks Ish wants .but, he is still the sme Raman inside who used to Believe !
  • Ishita being honest and telling Prateik that she is with Raman Kumar : which Raman noticed πŸ˜ƒ
  • Now he knows Ishita is engaged : so will he stop thinking she is trying to enter in his life ?
  • But still, His thinking of Ishita being money-minded is still not cleared and he gives an angry look to her in pre-capπŸ€”.
He does not like her being around even if everythng gets cleared up
Raman will start trusting her only when he knows that Ish is kind hearted & what she's doing for Ruhi & Mihir-Malhika -Raman has to respect her soon.[/QUOTE]

Agree, i also feel that he will melt once he come sot know about Ishita 's problem ( that she cannot conceive ) I guess he will feel kind of sympathetic towards her and will understand Ishita's growing fondness for Ruhi πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Roshani- - 10 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

adada Rosh ne kuda va πŸ˜‰

I was so sad to see Chopra house look flush as Iyer house

😭😭😭 Ramz u had to remind me about it 😭😭 and you know what , watching the first episode i was like '' what the hell is Thakral doing in Sinal's room '' 😲😲

PS: for al those who are wondering who thakral is , well its a very old ( yet unforgettable ) story πŸ˜›