Will Raman's opinion about Ishita change ?

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Who else is still humming '' ek duje ki vaste '' ?πŸ˜ƒ OMG OMG Freaking gorgeous, They are standing few meters away from each other, No intense eye locking , no falling -catching again and again , no specific consume ( that many use ) for rain sequence ,no specific decorations , very simple make-up , basically nothing extra-ordinary ! Still the baarish and the evergreen song created a totally drool worthy scene Heard this song after a long time πŸ˜ƒ

He has very little respect for her, still seeing her freezing in cold , the gentleman in him put his coat ...wait wait wait not on herπŸ˜• but on the tree thinking she will take it to wear. SeeI'am glad the cvs maintained the consistency of both character, otherwise Raman putting his coat on her would have been so unreal and too early to show such sequence knowing their not so positive thinking of each other 😳

Coming to the point, Raman wants to maintain distance from ishita , reasons

1) He thinks woman are unfaithful

2) Ishita is behind him to get married to him

3) she constantly brings the subject of His wife and Daughter only to pull him down and prove that how unsuccessful he is as a father.

Two of these points are cleared ( though partially ) in today's episode:

• Ishita being honest and telling Prateik that she is with Raman Kumar : which Raman noticed πŸ˜ƒ
  • Now he knows Ishita is engaged : so will he stop thinking she is trying to enter in his life ?
But still, His thinking of Ishita being money-minded is still not cleared and he gives an angry look to her in pre-capπŸ€”.

Do you think Raman will start to respect Ishita more ? Will he say yes to Mihir-MIhika marriage ?
Edited by -Roshani- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am also humming ek dooje ke vaste. Loved the song. Even I have made a post on it.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

Who else is still humming '' ek duje ki vaste '' ?πŸ˜ƒ OMG OMG Freaking gorgeous, They are standing few meters away from each other, No intense eye locking , no falling -catching again and again , no specific consume ( that many use ) for rain sequence ,no specific decorations , very simple make-up , basically nothing extra-ordinary ! Still the baarish and the evergreen song created a totally drool worthy scene Heard this song after a long time πŸ˜ƒ

i agree...it was mesmerising...they were silent throughout...yet their silent speaks volumes of their chemistry...😳and yes me too...after a very very long time heard Ek Duje Ke Vaaste...wow the song is still so fresh as before...seriously such songs is being missed...the song was icing on the cake for Ishra...

He has very little respect for her, still seeing her freezing in cold , the gentleman in him put his coat ...wait wait wait not on herπŸ˜• but on the tree thinking she will take it to wear. SeeI'am glad the cvs maintained the consistency of both character, otherwise Raman putting his coat on her would have been so unreal and too early to show such sequence knowing their not so positive thinking of each other 😳

i agree...but i crack up laughing when raman says that if you can't wear my coat but can hold my hand so that you don't fall...πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Coming to the point, Raman wants to maintain distance from ishita , reasons

1) He thinks woman are unfaithful - True

2) Ishita is behind him to get married to him - False

3) she constantly brings the subject of His wife and Daughter only to pull him down and prove that how unsuccessful he is as a father.- True/False

Two of these points are cleared ( though partially ) in today's episode:

• Ishita being honest and telling Prateik that she is with Raman Kumar : which Raman noticed πŸ˜ƒ- Agree...and this will bring a new perspective in raman's thinking that not every women are like selfish shagun...there is some women who are selfless ishita
  • Now he knows Ishita is engaged : so will he stop thinking she is trying to enter in his life ?- i hope so but will Toshi let it happen...she always becomes hyper seeing ishu...
But still, His thinking of Ishita being money-minded is still not cleared and he gives an angry look to her in pre-capπŸ€”. -well one day his mindset for ishu will change...

Do you think Raman will start to respect Ishita more ? Will he say yes to Mihir-MIhika marriage ? - yes he will have lots of respect for ishu...and a day will come that he will tell straight on shagun face...there is so much difference b/w her and ishu...that will be a slap on shagun's face...

yes...he loves mihir alot...he will do anything for him...even if it set to apologies to Iyers for his behaviour for mihir...

Word Count: 1

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
of course he'll n he has to 😳 πŸ˜‰
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes...πŸ˜‰
Superb post Roshani...😊
ps:hey Roshani,,Nice dp..Keerti is looking great😳
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
@title of d thread -any doubts after rain sequence πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† n raman keeps on giving heart attacks to his mom.waise where is ruhi in today epi did I miss her in seeing r she went missing lool.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it will , else he wouldnt have given her chance to meet ... he is stubborn but he does trust that lady deep down... warna raman wont go, his opinion will change but it will take time and depends on his scenes with shagun
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He likes her a lot even though he says otherwise!.. Sure opinion will change..dil toh pagal hai ji!.. Raman's dil will take over his dhimak!..
He slowly melting for sure..
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I think precap said that he's following him...
Now a new track will open when Raman will see the actual fiance of Ishita...
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes raman's opinion about ishita will change soon...
the song was superb.. cv's are developing their story very nicely.. hope they continue to do the same... Also DivAn are executing each and every scene perfectly and their chemistry is just superb...