garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
best rain scene ever seen in my life totally magical ...bin kuch kahe bht kah diya ...totally love it...hit like if u 2 agree ๐Ÿ˜Š...nd song is jst perfect โค๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Ishra silent love is so touching...the rain scenes was so beautiful...i was speechless...their silent moments were so touching...๐Ÿ˜ณ
fathima85 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rain scenes were really awesome

auto rickshaw scene amazing๐Ÿ˜›

raman saving ishita from falling , giving his coat no words to express this

totally a mindblowing episode

Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes loved the song and the fact that the whole scene was kept very natural and there wasn't no unnecessary falling/touching or eye contact between them. very simple yet intense
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes. this was a lovely episode with that rain scenes.. TV has been portraying some very raunchy or torturing rain sciences.. but this was very beautiful ... Karan Patel you are back with a bang..
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes completely agree..
the scene was perfect, song was perfect, they didn't show any thing OTT..
simple and beautiful scene...
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was the most fantastic rain sequence and their chemistry was amazing.The song was perfect with the lyrics indicating the distance they have got 2 be together.Simple yet intense is the word that I describe.The way Raman caught her hand from falling,giving her the coat realising that she was shivering and finally asking her 2 get 2 the auto first was truly amazing.However what stood out 4 me was the convo they had in the auto ๐Ÿ˜›.