Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
the song was very beautiful..
song suited them perfectly... and the scene was also awesome..
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

I'm still listening the song on YT πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Yes it was super gorgeous sequence , they kept it simple sweet yet intense in its own way where the viewers were able to connect with them

@bold me too doing the same thing...
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamina2013

omg I just loved it and it was totally unexpected. love that song and it fitted so nicely and beautifully without it looking ott.
I was surprised when he offered his blazer 😲 so sweet.. he has that soft side in him which comes out in subtle ways

Ya I was also surprised.
Secret_Giggle thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Yeah somebody is getting little bit jealous but shows a 'whatever' attitude 😳

aag lagi hai ti dhua bhi uthega naπŸ˜‰
KurbaanHua thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww i haven't seen the precap :( not fair. I'm really like the show. I'm really liking the two couples so excited to see how to story progresses. Truth be told i usually stay away from Ekta's shows but i'm making an exception because the lead actors have drawn me in. Today is friday & i can't wait till monday for a new episode. There's only been a fair few shows i have been loyal towards. So, once the characters or story starts to irritate me I'll move on. Previously i was such a huge fan on indian television whether daily shows or reality but i've stopped watching nache. big boss and dailies - they've gotten me pissed that much.
Secret_Giggle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayur4eva1

Aww i haven't seen the precap :( not fair. I'm really like the show. I'm really liking the two couples so excited to see how to story progresses. Truth be told i usually stay away from Ekta's shows but i'm making an exception because the lead actors have drawn me in. Today is friday & i can't wait till monday for a new episode. There's only been a fair few shows i have been loyal towards. So, once the characters or story starts to irritate me I'll move on. Previously i was such a huge fan on indian television whether daily shows or reality but i've stopped watching nache. big boss and dailies - they've gotten me pissed that much.

😊

Word Count: 1