Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

lolz I was not expecting him to use that word...and damn he used it twice or thrice🀣

I know ...I was pleasantly shocked too at the use of the word DOORMAT πŸ˜† ...Either these journalists read the India forums...or the whole of Hindustaan...calls her doormat πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I know ...I was pleasantly shocked too at the use of the word DOORMAT πŸ˜† ...Either these journalists read the India forums...or the whole of Hindustaan...calls her doormat πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lolz one of the articles even called her the poster girl of the Doormat Makers Association of IndiaπŸ˜†
Edited by TheBigTamasha - 10 years ago
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he also showed tanisha the mirror... sallu kept pretending as if everybody outside was hailing tanisha...πŸ˜ƒ
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just luv the way Rajat conducted Adaalat...each n every word he said was true..no favourism...Salman should learn how to make conversation interesting without hurting any contestant.
Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SHe didn't accept that she is indeed a doormat..but oh well..
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gunji

it was the best episode in the history of BB...he showed mirror to everyone's face...Tanisha aur Armaan ki toh hum jante hi hain...but loved how Sangram got exposedπŸ‘

absolutely Arman tanisha sangram n ajaz ki band baja diπŸ˜†
sanluvug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hats off to Rajat sharma... very well done
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Entire Hindustan call the Doormat as Doormat. In a Firstpost article , she was called the poster girl of DoorMat Association of India and I have read countless news articles where in the comment section the readers are calling her Doormat.

This is an universal truth.
Edited by yellowflower - 10 years ago
yellowflower thumbnail

Originally posted by: zxion

I am 29 just about Gauhar's age πŸ˜‰...I don't deny she has many fans and people who equally hate her ...Imam did , Sky did , even Rakhi sawant had so many mad fans who would pounce on you . I was here on season 1 too ...I have seen every season ...everyone will have fan base and people who hate them ...its my observation that most outspoken person will get most support from people and many are very outspoken them self . I have seen this happening again and again every season ...which may or may not turn into votes ...this season I think most of the credit goes to Salman and the way Kushal took panga with Salman this year . ...its became a war between them than reality game show between contestants ...most of the contestants did not get any attention other than Gauhar and Kushal this year . One more thing I noticed on social media many support Gauhar from other countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh , Dubai based on religion purely . Many might not agree with me but this is my observation .That's how her fan base increases in social media .

Zxion ji ex taraf aap bol rahe ho aap 29 ho, dusri taraf bol rahe ho same as Gauhar's age. Ek baat bolo na , 29 and Gauhar's age is not same.

Any ways, my question was about Tanisha not Gauhar. General consensus of either people liking or disliking Tanisha.
yellowflower thumbnail

Originally posted by: zxion

Please do not quote me anymore or else I might cancel my vacation πŸ˜†...no more from my side ... its been a very entertaining season for sure . My best wishes to all .

πŸ˜† Happy Vacation.