A noble cause - very simply yet beautifully explained.

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Today's episode was good in terms of drama and story line.

Raman - Ashok : Hmm so Raman used to be the kind of guy who would blindly trust his spouse. Man he was madly in love with her , all he got in return was betrayal. Going by the flashback, Raman's ex-boss Ashok was always a very manipulative and opportunistic guy , which an Innocent Raman failed to see One cant help but feel pity for the old innocent Raman who happily says i will ask my wife to accompany you to buy the jewelry. Blind trust and ignorance let him where he is today in his personal front.

Mrs balla and Mrs MIyer, they remind me of Tom and Jerry πŸ˜†They fight with each other , pull each others leg But they are inseparable πŸ˜† Ishita - prateik 's marriage is fixed, even in that overjoyed situation what Mrs Iyer wish is '' how i wish this padosi is awake so that i can celebrate it in front of her '' πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is hilarious πŸ˜†

Coming to the point, ishita tries to explain Prateik her problem , thinks Prateik will be like any other guys who have a preference for the '' biological child '' . he says '' Giving birth to a child is given much emphasis in our society whereas what we want is only a child ; be it biological or adopted, kya farad pasta hai ?? '' πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i wish there were many prateiks in this world. Hats off to them for these dialogues, they explained it without any melodramatic and over the top dialogues. What Prateik said is simply beautiful ! Adoption is a noble cause and hats off to Cvs for bringing this up : Much appreciated πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hahhaha i loved how u called two moms tom n jerry lol!! so true they r inseperable lol! ;p ;D
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post😊Yah agree with u..really felt bad for poor Ramantoo innocent he was but this evil world made him like this now..rude!!but no matter what happens humanity is visible even in this changed raman..loved it when he helped the old man..carrying AC or some thing..ishita should have seen this na😳
priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
agreed with every point
this show is really beautiful and kudos to ekta kapoor
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

Nice post😊Yah agree with u..really felt bad for poor Ramantoo innocent he was but this evil world made him like this now..rude!!but no matter what happens humanity is visible even in this changed raman..loved it when he helped the old man..carrying AC or some thing..ishita should have seen this na😳

Absolutely right. Raman is a man with a painful past, he is detached to relationships , doesn't trust women But the humanity in him still overpowers his detached behavior. How sweetly he came out of the car and helped the old man πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Roshani- - 10 years ago
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the scene where Raman goes up to the old chaccha ji and helps him sooo cute this showed that he is not fully arrogant and still cares about people... however is scared to show it to the world because of his broken heart πŸ₯Ίand as for the Prateik guy he seems very fishy πŸ€”I don't trust him as of yet his true colours is yet to be revealed.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Nice episode analysis by u, Rosh! πŸ‘
Agree with u completely ..
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I feel sorry for old raman he was very noble n kind man who trusted ppl blindly cause he believed everyone is as nice as he is.
Mrs balla and Mrs MIyer, they remind me of Tom and Jerry πŸ˜†They fight with each other , pull each others leg But they are inseparable πŸ˜† Ishita - prateik 's marriage is fixed, even in that overjoyed situation what Mrs Iyer wish is '' how i wish this padosi is awake so that i can celebrate it in front of her '' πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is hilarious πŸ˜†
Mrs. Iyer is more into showing the neighbour that her daughter is tying the knot i didn't like her that attitude. Otherwise it's normal to be happy and content.
About Prateek he's as of now PERFECT .
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah this seems interesting, why does Ishita want to adopt a child?