That "goodness" is his charm!

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok now I hv seen many "arrogant and abusive" male leads in plenty of shows on TV and ofcourse most of them have good shades to them which come out of the blue.Out of the blue becoz they hv scheming and idiotic families.But here I see something different! Raman's goodness really comes as a breath of fresh air...the combination of the arrogant business man and a compassionate man indeed is heady!๐Ÿ˜‰ Mainly bcoz that goodness doesnt come to him bcoz of the "girl"...it comes from his natural self...it comes from the guy he earlier was. Innocent, introvert and sweet.When this innocence of his was coated with "pain n bitterness" it gave a heady mix of "raman kumar" which i am rly liking...dunno why he reminds me of the great character Sujal Grewal from kahin to hoga...arrogant big headed yet a a heart with lots of compassion.๐Ÿ˜ณ

And all the applause to Karan patel for playing the attitude of raman with elan!Yes he need some improvement in emotional scenes but in attitude scenes hes great.He really looked awesome tonight.And precap really to die for!
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome post.
I am also loving Raman.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post๐Ÿ˜›Agree with u๐Ÿ˜Šjust can't wait for tomorrow's episode
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Sujal Garewal(Rajeev) is a league of his own...i would never want to compare any character with him...he is a legend...โค๏ธ
but i completely agree with what you say...raman's goodness is his charm...the man has a golden heart...he was never a bitter and arrogant man in the first place...he was always a happy sweetheart...its his wife betrayal that made him so bitter...unhappy and arrogant...i hope ishu brings out the real hidden raman out of the hard shell...

i wish ishu saw this good side of raman...
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
lovely post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ yes Raman has been hurt badly so this arrogance & non caring attitude is just a kind of protective shield ..deep down he is a caring person ๐Ÿ˜ณ
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post...
Episode was episode superb...
waiting for tomorrow episode...
(*)
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Me too going to like him... need lil improvement .. but Im liking him
p.s helping hands with #Ishu
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree with ur every word!! really nice post! :)
u said it so right that his goodness comes from his innerself n it is natural, this goodness is not awakened by some girl but it is his own personality which makes him like this!!
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly ! Today's episode and pre-cap prove that Even though Raman has lost respect for relationships , he is a man of true words! He walked out of the conference room because he didn't want to fool the customers nor can he compromise with the quality of his work. Secondly the pre cap : Despite his dislike for Ishita, he goes to save her when he is in trouble. Basically he stands for what is right , expects loyalty from those whom he trust. All he needs in his life is someone who will make him realize '' Not all fingers are same '' ๐Ÿ˜Š
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
completely agree with u. this guy is awesome and love his performance as a arrogant man.