Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

yup loved the precap...i guess the rain scenes is tomorrow...

can't wait to watch Ishra burning the screens in rain...❀️

Me blushing after reading this ☺️
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Me too!! Loved the precap. But I'm feeling real bad for poor Mihir...ROFL..Punjabi-Madrasiyon ke beech mein yeh khamakha phisne wala hai...πŸ˜†
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Simply love the pre cap, i also think the rain scene is tomorrow. Can't wait, tomorrow's episode can't be missed πŸ˜ƒ
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dil-

Me too!! Loved the precap. But I'm feeling real bad for poor Mihir...ROFL..Punjabi-Madrasiyon ke beech mein yeh khamakha phisne wala hai...πŸ˜†

Hi Di. How are you? Missing your stories.
Yes, you are right about Mihir par Mihika ko pane ke liye thori mehnat to karni paregi na.πŸ˜‰
Secret_Giggle thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

Ishra was amazing..
Yupp jealous raman would be treat to watch...but its too early for that...but now I think that ishita is engaged...how will she fall for raman

Ishita is engaged but Raman is single na. So, he can drool over Ishita
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHINYSHREYA

Hi Di. How are you? Missing your stories.
Yes, you are right about Mihir par Mihika ko pane ke liye thori mehnat to karni paregi na.πŸ˜‰

Hi Shreya...πŸ˜ƒ I actually have a story cooking in mind for Raman-Ishita (Well, have the forum finally decided what to call them yet? ..I see Ishman, Ishra, Rashita...etc..etc..πŸ˜†). I may begin it by next week...😳
Secret_Giggle thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dil-

Hi Shreya...πŸ˜ƒ I actually have a story cooking in mind for Raman-Ishita (Well, have the forum finally decided what to call them yet? ..I see Ishman, Ishra, Rashita...etc..etc..πŸ˜†). I may begin it by next week...😳

Di you won't believe yesterday again I was reading both twist of fate and tera ishq hi mera junoon.
They are too good. Especially, Twist of fate which is my most favourite OS till now.
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHINYSHREYA

Di you won't believe yesterday again I was reading both twist of fate and tera ishq hi mera junoon.
They are too good. Especially, Twist of fate which is my most favourite OS till now.

Aww..Thank you...😳 I still remember TOF was a random idea that came to me when I was suffering from a bout of insomnia...πŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
the precap is THE BEST part of tonites epi...hv been waitin for this since tht SBS seg ws shown..finally finally its gonna happen.. the FIRST RAIN Scene of IshRa..
saliha22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loving thisss woop wooo πŸ˜‰