Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
It's a cameo for sure... Prateek is here just to bring Ishita and Raman closer even after Prateek a perfect gentleman kinda guy she'll be with Raman for Ruhi
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hii i know him..and even before thz serial i even don.t know Karan.. Soo but yahh agree .
So let c...
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tibs09

maybe our dislike of him in the other show is colouring our opinion..let us give him little more time...

but with ekta's show poitive characters turn into negative in the blink of an eye so let us see where this character is going ..let us give him a couple of weeks atleast ..
if the show is anything as per the book ...this character is not important at all, so has to be a short role ... as raman and ishita really discover each other

Totally true, I am basing my opinion on his contemporary work. I feel it is going to be the same after watching him today because the other show is not in his past. He hasn't grown over time yet. I have nothing personal against the guy. Two SP shows are not exactly trial places, he needs to work harder not to be so stone faced and deadpan.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
LOL oh God, you're right... his acting is bad. x.x
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mary hes a bad bad actor... 👎🏼 ...hes got a golden chance but he failed. ?.I really wish it woukd have been someone hot and brilliant actor..actually a competetion to both KP or Raman ..atleast shagun is beautiful
Edited by dreamyjennice - 10 years ago