Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
In a show of good actors, here comes Pratik who is so stiff he can't even deliver dialogues. I have seen this guy in the other show, he can't act for the life of him. Really don't know why they didn't test his ability to stand up to the likes of Raman and the others. He's such a pain to watch. Hope it is a short character.
Edited by Marybarton - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I don't know, he's only said one line in the show so far. I'm going to wait before I judge him. I didn't like Karan Patel either based on what I'd seen of him before this show, but his performance in this show changed my opinion of him.
960019 thumbnail
He plays a negative role in IPKKND...when I saw him in YHM I thought he would be negative again...but just read he's a positive character...I think he looks like a villian...so let's see how he pulls of playing a charming guy 😊
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ha Ha Mary😆 ...yr FINALLY here 🤗😛

Uuugghhh He put me off...what a great epi...
n here comes Abhay🤢 The Non Actor!
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL he was a like a Robert but in all fairness never seen the guy before.
everyday there is a new character introduced lol too many people lol
vjak thumbnail
sad.. even the child actor is far far better...
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sofna

Ha Ha Mary😆 ...yr FINALLY here
🤗😛

Uuugghhh He put me off...what a great epi...
n here comes Abhay🤢 The Non Actor!

seems many aahlokians r here...I too was like.
Eww...this abhay as prateek...omg...this actor creeps me out...but lets see now..
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agree.. he can't emote . and delivers dialogue in a STONY tone
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I don't know, he's only said one line in the show so far. I'm going to wait before I judge him. I didn't like Karan Patel either based on what I'd seen of him before this show, but his performance in this show changed my opinion of him.

That's reasonable. I agree that Karan has grown as an actor. But I am seeing this guy was Abhay and trust me, he grates on the audience. From the little he had today, he didn't actually change his technique. It's going to be painful.
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
maybe our dislike of him in the other show is colouring our opinion..let us give him little more time...
but with ekta's show poitive characters turn into negative in the blink of an eye so let us see where this character is going ..let us give him a couple of weeks atleast ..
if the show is anything as per the book ...this character is not important at all, so has to be a short role ... as raman and ishita really discover each other