TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG Yaaarroo Just saw the episode.. High Voltage Drama was On .. Loved teh fight scenes b/w Isshu n Raman😳OMG Karan u took my heart away .. N Divyanaka too Rooccked😳whn Raman went to their house .. the way Isshhu insulted Raman😆OMG Dialouges were too strng n script going in right direction😳 Raman raises his hans on ishhita i thnk if we see through his POV he is right cause he knw he decieved by a woman just cause of money .. so whn isshu was taunting him tht ur wife ll b lucky as she left u .. she get rid of man lik him.. thst y Raman couldnt bear her taunts n raised his hand on her😕...
Precap again😆😆😆Fighting😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the episode...
Waiting for Wednesday episode...,
-::-
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
even I liked the episode.
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I'm with Raman this time, I didn't like Ishita todaY, she was too much !
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ok, i get it both had heated argument yday and today, but i felt ishu crossed line by brinnging his wife and thats why i justify his hand raising, atleast ishu can speak for her mom, while raman cannot defend his wife as he simply nither loves her nor hates her ...
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We all know that they didn't meant way their said coz they were arguing, Ishu mentioning bout Raman's wife, that's made Raman 2 raise his hand & Ishu said all those things bout his wife, personality & daughter as she was really angry...I think both were wrong yesterday & I really didn't expected Raman 2 slap her, glad that he was stopped by someone.
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I feel bad for Ishu ..😭 but she bangs on to Raman..😃
Raman's behavior is not up to the mark... (must say that) cos rises his hand on a girl ... sooo bad 😈
lol I even ddnt blink when the fight is goin on 😃
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well in this whole scenario it is mostly raman's fault. i know ishu's mom got desperate and went to his office but the way raman talked to her is no way to talk to anyone who is so elder. ishita's anger was mainly because raman showed no respect towards her mother or coz she is a woman/ there is a certain way to deal wid situations like this and i am happy ishita gave him back by taunting him about his wife (i know raman's wife left him for money and ifeel bad for him but that does not give him the license to insult any elder or a woman like this) there is notthing that can justify raman raising his hand on ishu. so far his wife thing is concerned, why doesnt he show his mardangi over there? if he really wants to raise a hand he should on his wife who deserves it coz she didnt even care for ruhi