WINNNER OF BUISNESS BAZZIGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mjain275 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

IFRAN IS THE WINNER WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! HE GOT OUT BEFORE AND WON AUDIENCE VOTED THE LAST ALI GOT SECOND AND PUNEET GOT LAST BUT IRFAN SHOULD HAVE NOT WON BECAUSE HE WAS ALREADY OUT.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammmu thumbnail
Do you live in US? I'm sure..... cause this was already aired in India...

Yep, Irfan won..... came at the last minute and beat Puneet and Ali despite all the hard work they did there.... and a person who cannot say anything good about anyone else shouldn't win.

I do agree, Irfan shouldn't have won, if I had my way, I would say..... Puneet is the winner, but I guess Ali deserves it too - he's a really hardworker, just needs to learn to work well with people. 😊
ammmu thumbnail
Matlab if I had to pick between only Ali and Puneet.... because I wanted Manish, Partho, and Ankur to stay too 😭
Tashu_US thumbnail
It was REDICULOUS to see Irfan win it...I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad....I mean what the hell was that?
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
When I read the article sometime back on Irfan winning I was stunned Personally I think Irfan winning is not setting a good stepping stone for the next season. The reason being that Irfan was not a good leader in his task. There were alot of flaws. I do understand that peoplelearn from mistakes and if that is the case then there are a lot others who also should have been given a fair chance to compete for the wild card.