I will be directing Salman Khan in my next film - Subash Ghai

Cursed~n~Broken thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Salman Khan to work with Subhash Ghai

Salman Khan seems to have his plate full with upcoming movies. With Jai Ho and Kick already in the pipeline, Salman is all set to work on Subhash Ghai's next, as per the film-maker.

"We have committed for a film, but right now he is busy with some other projects. We will sit down together and talk about it soon. I will be directing Salman Khan in my next film," said Subhash Ghai.

Further, Salman Khan is all set to take on the mantle of an independent producer with the remake of Subhash Ghai's 1983 blockbuster 'Hero'. The project will launch Sooraj and Suniel Shetty's daughter Aathiya.

Subhash said: "Salman is a family to me. He said he would like to remake my film and I said go ahead. He said how much should I pay you and I told him, you just make the film. It's very simple."

"Hero" is still remembered for it songs "Lambi judai" and "Nindya se jaagi bahaar".

Jackie Shroff and Meenakshi Sheshadri played the lead roles in the original, while Aditya Pancholi's son Sooraj and Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya are expected to feature in the remake

Edited by Cursed~n~Broken - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gayi bhais paani mein. 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Gayi bhais paani mein.

why?
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yuvvraaj RETURNS πŸ˜†

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Important to note, he said, I'll direct Salman in my next film not I'll direct Salman's next. πŸ˜†
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't understand why people were reacting so strongly against this until Karan said "Yuvraj RETURNS" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
But please Salman don't go for this. I don't want another horror like Yuvraj
atominis thumbnail
Hahaha! Disaster for all those associated with this, if it is indeed going to be made! πŸ˜†

Rumours make me feel Salman's going to ruin his career high. Committing to work with so called friends and family again.

Ghai's jaded. His movies don't even have good songs anymore. Spent force. If Salman wants to give him respect, just visit his film school often, and leave it at that.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MischiefManaged

I didn't understand why people were reacting so strongly against this until Karan said "Yuvraj RETURNS"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But please Salman don't go for this. I don't want another horror like Yuvraj.

yeah neither did I. I was wondering, I'm still wondering lol. Btw was the director for Yuvraaj too?
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This Subhash Ghai needs to stay away from my Salman. πŸ˜‘
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kifsrkdewani

yeah neither did I. I was wondering, I'm still wondering lol. Btw was the director for Yuvraaj too?

I googled it just now. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yea, It was directed and produced by Ghai (source: Wikipedia).