Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
He will be definately bad but can't be planned by Bhallas. If he would be gud the wedding would be fixed which is not possible
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
le banda aaya bhi nahin aur tabhi previous experiences sae uski dissection kardi ... i never followed K crap before, so no idea
Maaneet099 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
there is seriously something fishy about this character. i mean no guy can suddenly pop up and say yes to everything and be sweet. his character is too perfect so defo there is a catch. probably he is already married and may have connections to raman's sister and thus raman may come to ishita's rescue in the future ;)
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think Prathik is a +ve character... n I dont think Balla hired him... lol avi kuch nehi kehesakti after all Ektha Kapoor k show hai na 🤣
priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

It's Ekta's show and the trend in Ekta shows is that when a guy who is not the lead character agrees to marry the main girl and comes out of nowhere, he seems nice and sweet at first, but he later on is shown to have negative intentions. Here I'm wondering what caused Pratik to agree to marry Ishita.

I'm curious as to whether the Bhalla's hired him to keep Ishita busy and away from Raman until they fix his marriage. 😛

What do you think?

please please no negative character for such a sweet girl like ishitha
he is the guy who agreed to marry her even after her shortcomings. such a progressive person must be positive
I don't wish for him to turn negative
diyashhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am not worried about this guy Prateik...
Because only Ramann will marry Ishita...

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nope the Bhalla's won't do something like that.
I feel may be he wants Ishita's money or will take Ishita to abroad and make her do odd jobs-"free maid"- don't know may b i'm thinking too much😕

But, u're right this so happy easy accessible guy is not so good as he shows.