Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

It just proves that he doesn't have the qualities of a gentleman, like Pratik said. I don't think there's any justification on the matter. He has no responsibilities towards Ishita and he is under the impression that she's a greedy lady whose family is after his.

But if Ishita raised her hand on Raman, I get the feeling that many people would say it's justified, because of gender roles.

@Bold - No one has the right to raise hand on person .Be it male or female . Both attacked each other personally .
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunaina02

He is not a gentleman who raises his to slap a woman .

Unfortunately , the concept of gentleman is unknown to TV cvs.
On the other hand Raman's actions may be because he was drunk

@Bold - So true. Now a days TV Cv's promote abusive men and hide their action behind disturbed past and revenge.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well for once, yes from my POV its justified, they had heated argumented and both ended it, but ishu went over board by speaking about his ex, she hardly known him and both already judged each other, so she has no idea what his mood is like when he hears about his wify. sorry to say but yes, he would have stopped even if no one stopped him, woh haath uta saktha hai, mar nahin saktha, thats ramana for u
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Everyone who thinks his actions were justified are forgetting the exchange between the mother-child duos yesterday when Raman and his mother accused Ishita and her mother of being "gold-diggers" et al. He insulted Ishita left, right and centre, however Ishita didn't slap him. Ishita's barbs towards Raman weren't worse than his accusations. So, how is he justified in trying to hit her? None of them should be hitting each other. 👎🏼

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Malika

Honestly there was too much drama today...uff the biggest drawback of watching an ekta show! I didnt like Raman raising hand on Ishita and shouting on her mother.But equally disappointing was Ishita making personal remarks on his past w/o even knowing him.W/o knowing what he might hv been through.Okay he insulted her mother but then who was at fault?Her mother.And even then ishita came to fight again.He said I am here just to request u to switch off ac n still all that.Had raman not raised his hand i ws very happy with his conduct lately. He did try to talk politely even after the face off but the slap nullified it all.

Really disappointed with the script-writers today...they really need to keep the grace of characters.Thats the biggest flaw of all ekta shows.For the sake of drama shes even ready to compromise on the character.

I dont say ishita and raman shud not be in conflict but these are stupid reasons and dont suit their characters.

--

The only one part i liked in the episode is that Raman is just like Ishita in a way.He never likes to initiate something bad.How much irritated angered bruised he might be his goodness reflects in his actions.

@ Blue i completely agree. They should maintain the character's consistence.
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

thank god the slap did not happen...

i am not in favour with raman's attempt to slap...
raman should learn to control his anger...and also whatever ishu was telling is the truth...he is not a responsible father...he is obsessed in destroying ashok completely...he is so heartbroken by shagun that he is neglecting his own daughter...he doesn't know that his ignorance is affecting ruhi's studies also...and he doesn't even control the words used by his mom for others...the family atmosphere is also affecting ruhi...its high time he wakes up from his slumber and takes control of his daughter before its too late...he has already lost his wife...if this goes on...he will loose his daughter too...he will be a very lonely man...i hope he doesn't continue with his new nature...becos if it continues when ruhi grows up she will question her father and ask who is he too control her life...was he there for her in her childhood days...no...never than why now...i hope such situation doesn't arise at all for raman

as in future ishu slapping raman...that depends on how the situation is...if its justified than i will favour...if no i won't at all

@ Blue , true. I am sure Cvs will bring this in the storyline. there will be a point where Raman will realize the need of bonding with his daughter and taking care of her. And i guess that time he will also realize the positive impact Ishita have made in both his and Ruhi's life. 😃