Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Well not done when someone raises his or her hand but sometimes things get too much mix and bringing his wife name's may be irritated him...
The more irritating in this show creating these situations embarrassing Ishita everytime is Mrs Iyer.
sigmundfreud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well it is noit justified.. beause physical violence is never justified... but from raman's point of view i think he was too much furious on ishita as she talked about his personal life which is so pathetic.. and i am sure if ishita has raised her hand on raman no one will make it a big issue.. as a boy is raising his hand on a girl we always become a little biassed..
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
There is no justification on the slap matter. this incident portraying raman's present personality.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

@ red true , and there are many things Cvs are not aware of πŸ˜†thats why they keep on showing these recycled non-apreciable stuffs.

He wasn't drunk when he was arguing with them.

I haven't seen the episode yet . So did not know that .
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Raising a hand on a woman in such a domestic situation is NEVER justified. It is abuse, pure and simple.
And if it happens once, it will surely happen again.

And if that is the type of man Raman really is, the type to his a woman of the house like that, then he is no gentleman.
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Yes I agree. I think it was too stupid of him to even try to raise his hand.
He barely knows his neighbors and here he was going to slap Ishita?
thats a very big deal.. I would have called police right away..
Don't know where Mata is pushing Raman's character..
How would Ishita ever like him? if he looks so violent, so detached from his daughter??
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
no his actions were not justified however we have seen his temper...this is a hint related to his wife leaving him.i guess..
u know Rita..but i also think Ishita shouldn't have mentioned his ex-wife..but she doesn't know
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
WELL,i honestly thougth YHM wil be different where leads wil not fight .. it can also be a smooth beginning in some cases.. not everywhere it has to be love-hate relationship .. like Ishita could have been the person who would have just been for his comfort .. not necessarily fist they have to fight to know each other .. MUs and fights are so common that now they don't even excite me coz i know in d end they wil come to same page .. so then why they can't be form the beginning?it is NOT real?can't ppl have good beginnings to relations? .. gosh,plz do something new na CVs or ekta mata! πŸ˜†

And,the answer is No .. like Pratik said he is not a gentleman and Pratik too is fishy,old formulas πŸ˜† maybe Raman only unfold Pratik's reality and all later .. !!! πŸ₯±
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well yeah , Raman act was not justifies but the Iyers were hurting his ego and with all those accusations around anyone would have turned up the anger!
His contemptment was way high... but he was not like this in past his behavioral change is only cause Shagun left him.
And woh kahte hai na isska gussa uspe nikal gaye ya only coz they also did there bit to set the fire and Ishita was the "Ghee"
I would like to dedicate this song for Raman..πŸ˜‰

Edited by NIDIZ - 10 years ago
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Raman Raising Hand On Ishita Is Not Justified .But I Felt Ishita Should Have Not Commented On Raman's Personal Life And Also About His Wife .
Both Attacked Each Other Personally .But Raman Raising His Hand Is Too Much.