Raman raising his hand to slap, Justified ?

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Watched today's episode. One thing that shocked me was Raman hand raising. Ishita was talking much, stamping him as a bad father and bad husband, she even brought Raman's wife's subject to irritate him. Although, she shouldn't have commented on his personal life ( wife related part ), Does this give Raman the liberty to slap her ?NO Yes i am aware he was stopped, but he was about to slap her naa.

Raman was already angry on Iyer family , then Mrs Iyer refusing to stop Ac further making him loose his temper , to add ghee in the fire Ishita brought Shagun's name. I personally think Even though Raman's anger is justified , him raising hand is a big disappointment !!! Thankfull the slap didn't happened , otherwise it would have worsened the matter

Edited by -Roshani- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Typical ekta soap
Everyone can only slap
Nope not justified
And we live in the 21st century
I can't believe ekta is still showing a guy who barely knows his neighbor is raising his hand
I remember kasauti everyone slapped everyone
It toned down a little bit with bade acche lagte hai
But mata is back on her star plus mode
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It just proves that he doesn't have the qualities of a gentleman, like Pratik said. I don't think there's any justification on the matter. He has no responsibilities towards Ishita and he is under the impression that she's a greedy lady whose family is after his.

But if Ishita raised her hand on Raman, I get the feeling that many people would say it's justified, because of gender roles.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
He is not a gentleman who raises his to slap a woman .
Unfortunately , the concept of gentleman is unknown to TV cvs.
On the other hand Raman's actions may be because he was drunk
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Typical ekta soap

Everyone can only slap
Nope not justified
And we live in the 21st century
I can't believe ekta is still showing a guy who barely knows his neighbor is raising his hand
I remember kasauti everyone slapped everyone
It toned down a little bit with bade acche lagte hai
But mata is back on her star plus mode

@ Bold exactly my point. She is not even his relative or friend ( not that he can slap any of them )
This slapping each other shouldn't be encouraged ! what happened in today's episode goes to tell that if you loose your temper because of someone you barely know , you can very well physically abuse them !

I hope Cvs wont show this anymore , there is more ways to show anger, no need of physical abuse.
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

It just proves that he doesn't have the qualities of a gentleman, like Pratik said. I don't think there's any justification on the matter. He has no responsibilities towards Ishita and he is under the impression that she's a greedy lady whose family is after his.

But if Ishita raised her hand on Raman, I get the feeling that many people would say it's justified, because of gender roles.

exactly , he thinks they are greedy people. But them being greedy people doesn't give him the rights hand at her naa

@ bold i know. Honestly, an abuse is an abuse whether its done by man or woman. If man cant slap women , them woman can't slap man either !!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
thank god the slap did not happen...
i am not in favour with raman's attempt to slap...
raman should learn to control his anger...and also whatever ishu was telling is the truth...he is not a responsible father...he is obsessed in destroying ashok completely...he is so heartbroken by shagun that he is neglecting his own daughter...he doesn't know that his ignorance is affecting ruhi's studies also...and he doesn't even control the words used by his mom for others...the family atmosphere is also affecting ruhi...its high time he wakes up from his slumber and takes control of his daughter before its too late...he has already lost his wife...if this goes on...he will loose his daughter too...he will be a very lonely man...i hope he doesn't continue with his new nature...becos if it continues when ruhi grows up she will question her father and ask who is he too control her life...was he there for her in her childhood days...no...never than why now...i hope such situation doesn't arise at all for raman

as in future ishu slapping raman...that depends on how the situation is...if its justified than i will favour...if no i won't at all
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Honestly there was too much drama today...uff the biggest drawback of watching an ekta show! I didnt like Raman raising hand on Ishita and shouting on her mother.But equally disappointing was Ishita making personal remarks on his past w/o even knowing him.W/o knowing what he might hv been through.Okay he insulted her mother but then who was at fault?Her mother.And even then ishita came to fight again.He said I am here just to request u to switch off ac n still all that.Had raman not raised his hand i ws very happy with his conduct lately. He did try to talk politely even after the face off but the slap nullified it all.

Really disappointed with the script-writers today...they really need to keep the grace of characters.Thats the biggest flaw of all ekta shows.For the sake of drama shes even ready to compromise on the character.

I dont say ishita and raman shud not be in conflict but these are stupid reasons and dont suit their characters.

--

The only one part i liked in the episode is that Raman is just like Ishita in a way.He never likes to initiate something bad.How much irritated angered bruised he might be his goodness reflects in his actions.
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

He is not a gentleman who raises his to slap a woman .

Unfortunately , the concept of gentleman is unknown to TV cvs.
On the other hand Raman's actions may be because he was drunk

@ red true , and there are many things Cvs are not aware of 😆thats why they keep on showing these recycled non-apreciable stuffs.

He wasn't drunk when he was arguing with them.
947708 thumbnail
raman started war first calling her family cheap and ishita a despo insulted so badly why she needs to keep quite gave him back were it hurts .
but ha slap was on its way raman was in pain when hearing about his wife leaving him that hurted him the most.