IshMan FF: Tere Liye-only For You ch 2 A&B pg 6 pm's will be late

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys im Fiza you all might know me from Arjun Forum,
&Qh me back with a new FF enjoy concept from a old ff of mine

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
(DON'T COPY OR SHARE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION)

Past 2months
 was a living hell a horrible nightmare for her and to top it off this  why did she have go through this.
She was pacing in her room  like a mad woman  aisa nahi hoga noo  I know this is not true
There was a knock on her door making come out of her thoughts
" Ishitha putar please kuch karo they took Raman  lake gaye usko  he can't do such a cheap thing main uski ma hoon I know , you know please do something kuch karoo". Says Mrs. Bhalla
"Ma I know mera Raman isn't like that we will get him out I promise you he  won't be in jail for long " says ishitha
She went to the police station the media was hovering over her
She pushed through the cameras and went inside  
"What do you mean non bail able hai"
He has to be here till Monday sorry weekend ki baad that too only if judge wants  says the inspector
"How dare you  vikram ji kuch karo do something" yells Ishitha
"Can I at least meet him "says Ishiths
"Haan lokand take her" says the inspector
"Vikram I want him out ASAP or we will appoint another lawyer" said Ishitha before she went with the  officer to meet Raman
Heheard her heels and  saw her walking toward him
He got up and went near the bars
"Ishitha"
 he held her hand that was on the bar
"Raman "
she cupped his face though the bars
Ishitha I swear aap ki kasam  I never Raped Shagun"
She was quiet and looked in his eyes
Ishitha trust me '. Along with your kasam ,Mama ki  Kasam  I never touched her infact I don't know how she ended up in my  bed at the hotel really" said Raman

"RamanI know  don't explain please I just was chup to see the truth that is evident in your eyes, baby really I trust you my Raman cant do such a cheap  lower then life  sin like that"
He kissed her hand
Thank you babe for trusting me
 She3kissed his hand back "don't worry baby I'll get you out soon vikram is trying you will be home soon"

"Ish speaking of baby Roohi ka kuch pata chala? Itne din hoge abhi thak koi pata nahi no news what is the police doing?"  says Raman

"No Raman abhi thak nothing calls have even stopped ransom call  hasn't even come"

Jaan *wiping her tears don't worry let me get out of here then I'll find our Roohi" he said
She saw a few bruise on  his arms

What the hell yeh kya hai ? she asked worriedly

"Police hai Ish they try their way to even get the innocent to confess to crimes they haven't done and they did same to me" said Raman

Suddenly the inspector tells her time up   raj comes there and starts to beat him
Ishitha sees this and is crying

"Don't you dare touch him" she yells

"Why huh abhi teri yeh pati pe pyaar hai? huh "yeh jawar se" huh and takes the stick and beats Raman

Kuch nahii kyaaa Raman ne yells zoya  then is forced to leave
She goes out and the media

Mrs. Ishitha Raman Kumar what would you like say about your husband being accsused of such a animalistic action huh?

"Dehkiye my husband is innocent he is being framed sach will come out very soon no more questions please she was walking to car when a reporter said"

Muhje lag tha hai  that if Raman Kumar can do this then I bet he is reason behind his own daughter missing says the reporter

Ishitha  snapped how dare you 'My husband is a wonderful father he would never do that nor ever do such a lower the life sin what he is accused of understood just wait and see you will never be able to get another job again just watch says Ishitha and gets in car

Shammu Subbu ki ghar abhi

Good Raj  aur maro saale ko says Subbu closes cell
And Ishitha  walks in

Subbu please please help me she is crying please  she says
Subbu hugs her shhh Ishi ro mat please kya help chaiye

"Subbu Raman  ko woh' jhoota case.. and they are behaving like animal with him and this media isn't helping there even blaiming Roohi's kidnapping on Raman and vikram  is doing nothing please only you can save him please
Please "she drops her head on his chest crying

Shhh ishi  I'm here don't worry I'll get your husband out and handel the media but
'says subbu

But kya what? She questioned looking at him
You will have do what I want as I say he says

What Subbu he is your best Friend my best friend please

"Na..nope Was his after what he did he and I were 'anyways only for you and only if you agree .
I will and you know I'm only one that can get him out of this mess especially when Mihir is in the hospital fighting for his life" im your only hope says Subbu

Fine what is it bolo  but I want him home by tonight and not another scarth on him and media should be shut up  says Ishitha

Consider it all Done ' I'll let you know what i want but Not now.. now go home and rest u have cried a lot and must be tired  .
~~~~~~~~~
do comment n  hit like to be on pm list
Edited by Fiza28 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiza28 thumbnail
Index
Pg1 introduction
Chapter 1 pg3
Edited by Fiza28 - 10 years ago
Serena.V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yay finally a FF . What a great start sounds really interesting please continue.
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waw one more FF,,m very happy๐Ÿ˜Š

very nice...๐Ÿ˜›
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start fiza ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Love the first chapter..seems really interesting ๐Ÿ‘
Thank you for the pm ๐Ÿค—
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome FF dear!!๐Ÿ‘
Hate this Subbu๐Ÿ˜กHe'll surely ask for Ishita to come to him leaving Raman ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Pls Continue Soon.๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks for the PM.๐Ÿค—
disha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Superb Update!!! Loved it!!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
great start Fiza.. lookin forward to read more..๐Ÿ˜Š
Fiza28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serena.V

Yay finally a FF . What a great start sounds really interesting please continue.

Thanks Serena dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
Fiza28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankitaankita

waw one more FF,,m very happy๐Ÿ˜Š

very nice...๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks Ankita sweetie๐Ÿ˜ƒ