Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: onirfans

no yaar we all miss onir very much thats true...but this is also true the horrible show pr do not deserve onir also...so its very good  shakti left the show he deserve best and now we got  onir is happily married and have a peaceful life...

but strange why they show shows a improper ending of onir ...before leap he operated purvi when purvi was pregnant of 1 or 1.5 moth, it means purvi lost her baby  then what happened...onir left purvi in this condition and came back to india or  onir told the truth of purvi's baby to arjun and d family ...

its clear how he was connected with purvi so he never be left purvi alone in this unhealthy situation  when she lost her baby...then why he never contact purvi and pari in 20 years and why purvi never mention about onir when she always beg to onir for help and onir always understood her situation without telling then why in 20 years she never call to onir and did not talk with him ...so many question about this charatcter  which is  still unfolded...

i do not think in future they will be mentioned about this ...in future

Red: i gave u answer here n u also know this too "Shakti Arora quite the show b4 leap" 😃
onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: punirashakti

Red: i gave u answer here n u also know this too "Shakti Arora quite the show b4 leap" 😃

i know shakti left show but not onir...if they wanted to stop onir with shakti then why not they gave a proper ending to onir...but they left onir as unfolded
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarth300

That would be just great!! Fekta should really come here and use the ideas we generate here instead of her brainless ideas!

I think they sometimes do trawl IF because sometimes you see soem ideas that have been taken. I wouldn't mind if they take this idea, then maybe PR will be fun to watch again.😆