Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Dil-

Vinu,...🤗 I'm already addicted to it...😆

I started watching cuz you told me 😉 seems like a nice story 😃
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you Dil! I would hate any mahaanta or majboori angle thrown our way. But as I heard it, this is based on a book? Still cant trust Ekta not to twist the story around.

Only thing OTT I find these days are the two moms and their bickering 😛😆😆

Originally posted by: -Stephanie-

Ok :) I gotta give this show a shot :)
cause all you guys are talking about it :D
Kiddu :D if this dissapoints me :D I am blaming it on you and didu :P 😆 🤗

Steph, its easy - stop watching if you find it lacking.
I like it atm, dunno about the future 😆
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: VinuRox

I started watching cuz you told me 😉 seems like a nice story 😃

Yeah..And the kid is a cherry on top...😃
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ennishet

Agree with you Dil! I would hate any mahaanta or majboori angle thrown our way. But as I heard it, this is based on a book? Still cant trust Ekta not to twist the story around.

Only thing OTT I find these days are the two moms and their bickering 😛😆😆

Steph, its easy - stop watching if you find it lacking.
I like it atm, dunno about the future 😆

Hi Nupur...🤗 I know...I get indigestion from "majboori" and "mahaanta" angles...😆 Its based on a book called CUSTODY. But you never know EK may make it yet another KZK for all we know...😆

The moms...Man! They really are not from this world. I have never seen people bickering that way, even when they absolutely hate each other...😆

@Stephy..Take the advice stephy..We have already followed it with our last 2 shows...nd it definitely works..😆
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Dil-

Hi Nupur...🤗 I know...I get indigestion from "majboori" and "mahaanta" angles...😆 Its based on a book called CUSTODY. But you never know EK may make it yet another KZK for all we know...😆

The moms...Man! They really are not from this world. I have never seen people bickering that way, even when they absolutely hate each other...😆

@Stephy..Take the advice stephy..We have already followed it with our last 2 shows...nd it definitely works..😆

Hiii Dil 🤗
Yeah I know about the book and also that EK can make it another KZK. Geez that would suck. And the moms and their bickering gives me a headache. Can they learn to behave!!! They should be in a boxing ring. 😆
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ennishet

Hiii Dil 🤗
Yeah I know about the book and also that EK can make it another KZK. Geez that would suck. And the moms and their bickering gives me a headache. Can they learn to behave!!! They should be in a boxing ring. 😆

I know...😆 But I somewhere get both their desparation too. But they should stop embarrassing their kids...😆
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
loool u wont believe this my sister and i were ddiscussing about this in the kitchen the exact thing u said about majboori and all she said..i hope nlt
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Raz-

loool u wont believe this my sister and i were ddiscussing about this in the kitchen the exact thing u said about majboori and all she said..i hope nlt

Hahaha...😆 I know its called EK conditioning. We are all conditioned to expect the worst...😉😆

I heard Shagun asking Khanna "Yeh tum kya kar rahe ho?" when he put his arm around her waist, and I was like.."NOOO!! Not another majboori!!!"😆
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
anita hasnandani is a very popular person on TV so there are full chances that the cvs will whitewash her character later in the show coz she never does villanious role .. i donno i like anita but i dont want anyone getting between raman and ishita .. they are just perfect
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

anita hasnandani is a very popular person on TV so there are full chances that the cvs will whitewash her character later in the show coz she never does villanious role .. i donno i like anita but i dont want anyone getting between raman and ishita .. they are just perfect

I know.. But after watching today's big fight between them, them getting together moight take some time I feel..😆 Poor Mihir...😆