I love this show, but...

-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm going to be really miffed, if they ever try to make a martyr out of Raman's ex-wife, Shagun!

Like in all EK shows, there is going to be a triangle-quadrangle-whatever angle here too, obviously, but I just hope they won't try to bring about that Shagun HAD to divorce (Oh, Divorce isn't final either..Voila..another complication under works) Raman and HAD to leave her child because Ashok Khanna blackmailed her! She left her child for heaven's sake! I don't want them to do any whitewashing for her character!🀒

Sorry for the rant, its all hypothetical anyways, but you never know with EK shows...πŸ˜†And I absolutely abhor the word "majboori" with regard to the sacrificial, martyrdom loving female characters in a show...Makes me nauseous...πŸ₯±

But whatever happens in the future of the show, as of now, the show totally rocks. Awesome cast, brilliant concept and wonderful execution. It's got everything perfectly and also that elusive "X-Factor" which makes viewers to wait with bated breath for the next episode too..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Go YHM!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by -Dil- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabihah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea ekta's majboori is making all of her female characters weak...after all why are these women so majboor?? like what majboori can make you leave your child? haha isn't that the worst that could happen?
...also this doesn't make anyone mahaan πŸ˜†<-- also ekta's favorite word
Edited by Nabihah - 10 years ago
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah I'm dreading the same. ekta is known for doing that
-Vinu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dillu Thanks for letting me know about this show πŸ˜ƒ I'm watching it now 😳 Love the kid Ruhi. She's a cutepie 😳
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nabihah

yea ekta's majboori is making all of her female characters weak...after all why are these women so majboor?? like what majboori can make you leave your child? haha isn't that the worst that could happen?

...also this doesn't make anyone mahaan πŸ˜†<-- also ekta's favorite word

I swear...πŸ˜† Yeah...All of them tend to lean towards being TSTL(Too Stupid To Live), in their quest of becoming "Mahaan"...πŸ˜†

Yeah. She left her kid. I hope they keep her materialistic and not try to make her "majboor"...πŸ˜†
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok :) I gotta give this show a shot :)
cause all you guys are talking about it :D
Kiddu :D if this dissapoints me :D I am blaming it on you and didu :P πŸ˜† πŸ€—

-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: VinuRox

Dillu Thanks for letting me know about this show πŸ˜ƒ I'm watching it now 😳 Love the kid Ruhi. She's a cutepie 😳

Vinu,...πŸ€— I'm already addicted to it...πŸ˜†
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Stephanie-

Ok :) I gotta give this show a shot :)
cause all you guys are talking about it :D
Kiddu :D if this dissapoints me :D I am blaming it on you and didu :P πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Haha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†It won't...Not for another 4-5 months at least. That's the Ekta Kapoor deadline...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Then I won't take responsibility for her propensity to kill her own babies...πŸ˜†
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishindia

liked😊 it very much

Me too..😊
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamina2013

yeah I'm dreading the same. ekta is known for doing that

I know... Her favorite way of spoiling a good show, by making the heroine's sacrificial and "mahaan"..πŸ˜†