Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello people, this is Mary. Some of you might know me from other forums. I am new to show forum as of Friday because it took me two weeks to find out the name of this show. Promos looked interesting but no one could tell me the name! Ok, anyways, I am all caught up now and happy to join the forum. Like all Ekta shows, this too started with a lot of promise, just hope she won't kill this one too within months with vampy wife coming back, marrying Raman, leaps, regrets from Ishita and Raman, etc.

There has to be something a little different with this one. Why? Firstly, the characterizations of smaller characters are very good. Both mothers are caricatures of their respective cultures and played by great actors. Fathers are good too. While Ishita's siblings are useful characters, Raman's are useless. I hope they will showly be cut out rather than being tiny excuses to show more marriages and exchange of marriages (like Raman's brother set up in a disaster scenario with Ishita and other such crapola).

The main leads are good, Karan has the edge though. The ex-wife needs to have a limited role, no returning and re-returning now that Raman's richer, just to ruin Ishita's chances. Ishita's doing good with Ruhi, who is btw, my favorite. The girl is so cute and such a good mini-actress too! 😳

Getting to the topic point:

Man, I love Ishita's mom. She's too funny! Played by the best actor in the show in my opinion. She's just amazing!

They built this misunderstanding so well. If I was Ishita, I would die right there. How embarrassing for her! But now that it is about to happen, I hope she gives as good as she gets in the fight and gives him a cold-shoulder after this incident. Then he will start to value her.

Looking forward to some pride and ego fights.

This show has a lot of promise Ekta, please don't mess this up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I knw agre ewith u..ramans mom is jst superb...

and my only concern is let ekta dont mess up with this show...
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey mary u here 😃 yup agree with you...and ruhi, she s sooo cutee
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Mary.
Yup, great show till now.
RamanIshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ugh I totally dread the crap Ekta dishes out after a few months just to destroy a promising show. I totally understand what you mean. I would hate to see Raman being tossed around between various women like in Kasauti, Pavitra Rishta, Kasam se and basically every other ekta show.

Anita has a great rapport with Ekta, so I don't think Ekta brought her in for a limited role. I think Ishita's role might end up limited due to Ekta's sadistic ideas.🤢 The story revolves around Shagun from what it seems and she will play the vamp and come back to raman when he becomes more successful than Ashok Khanna as hinted at in todays epi.🤢

It would be foolish to expect better from Ekta but Im afraid its too late because I have already fallen in love with IshMan's chemistry.
Edited by RamanIshita - 10 years ago
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DeliciousAS

I knw agre ewith u..ramans mom is jst superb...

and my only concern is let ekta dont mess up with this show...

I usually watch the first three months of her shows because after that the love gets interrupted by the vamp who comes and whisks the hero away. Then it gets morally confused between two women and then there's a leap before a slow death. 😆
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u and welcome to the forum
i too hope she keeps it entertaining but Not ruin it like her other shows. !
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi Mary welcome to the forum
I just posted something similar on another post. loving this show and fallen in love with ishman and what worries me is ekta being ekta in a few months time might decide to get Raman and his ex wife to get together again and sideline ishika! I don't trust ekta coz she is know for complicating and messing things up.