Raman Balla's emotional turmoil

akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
In yesterday's episode my heart went out 4 Raman who can't get over his ex-wife's betrayal and the bitter past continues 2 haunt him and it was a fact that he loved his wife so much 2 the extent that he was ready 2 do any thing 4 her.In flashback scene he was seen ready 2 do extra work and earn more in order 2 fulfil his wife's wishes.No wonder how he became what he is now losing trust over women and relationships.Really hated that Mr.Ashok who seem 2 be mocking him saying 2 another business compatriot that Raman started his career under him and he went on 2 insult Raman abt his previous appearance when he was an employee under him and 4 Shagun no words 4 me and it almost makes me wonder how could she leave her own child 4 the sake of power and money.Don't she have feelings 4 her little kid ?Raman still is emotionally very much damaged deep under 4 the betrayal of the woman who he loved maybe more than himself.This explains the scene where he exposes his employee's wife infedility . Ishitha would be the only one who could provide solace 2 his already muddled up personal life and be a support 2 him and Ruhi and restoring Raman's faith in love,life and relationships.No one has ever cared 2 see the extent of devastation on Raman as his mom Mrs.Bhalla is hell bent on getting him married and settled and she seems 2 be in a hurry like Mrs.Iyer 😆.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Raman has had a really painful past. His wife is why he cant bring himself to love his own daughter.
Really wishing that Ishita brings Raman back to normal with her love, care and unflinching support. Hope their love track starts soon! :)
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I knw dear...
felt bad fotr raman yesterday...

but one thng i was angry as raman refused to listen to ishita regd ruhi...

buy agree how could shagun leave her own daughter for power and money...

i knw making raman undd will be toughest job for ishita...

i guess next week love track starts
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeliciousAS

I knw dear...

felt bad fotr raman yesterday...

but one thng i was angry as raman refused to listen to ishita regd ruhi...

buy agree how could shagun leave her own daughter for power and money...

i knw making raman undd will be toughest job for ishita...

i guess next week love track starts

@ blue actually Raman was not in the right senses I guess as he was drunk and was so angry with his ex-wife and her lover.Agree that 2 bring back that old Raman would be the biggest challenge 4 Ishita and hoping that their love get into full fledge mode next week with the usual nok-jhoks.