Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
raman still loves shagun deeply...😡
it will be a long journey for Ishra...😭
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I disagree a bit on the him not being over his ex-wife part.I think hes over his wife but not the fact tht someone thought so lowly and foolish of him. Had he not been over shagun he wud hv said to ashok "the day you wont hv money she would leave you and come back to me"...but he said "the day u dont hv money she will leave you for someone else"...#BIG DIFFERENCE!

He doesnt want to get shagun back to his life...he just wants to prove to ashok that shagun is no trophy that he can use her to belittle him.Thats it. He thinks destroying ashok will give him satisfaction and pleasure but honestly he needs to learn the meaning of true happiness and that hopefully ishita and roohi can teach him. Only ishita can make him understand that by proving things to ppl that dont matter you can get sadistic pleasure but not happiness.

===

I so didnt like him raising his hand at her.

===

As for a gentle man well I suppose i hv ofcourse seen one.Ekta shows surely dont hv gentlemen but other shows r far better.Sooraj from diya bati...shiv from bv...gr8 examples of gentlemen
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Mallika ..for some reason my like button is not working ...but i have to say that..i loved your response ,,,,
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Prateek is a new guy in Ishita's life brought in by her Amma he is an N.R.I and would ike to marry Ishita even after knowing that she can't conceive .
This will bring in the new twist for sure.
craziekudi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
he can never be over... he has been hurt that much. his ex wife is with is ex bo.ss so maybe thats bad enought he had to o throught all that
i feel for raman... knows he is hurting all the time,.. but he shouldtake t out his dughter who is very small...

ishitha will wave a way into his life without him knowing and make him strt believe in women and love again... for that we have to wait... lets see that...
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
I hate this waiting... and waiting...

But I love the show.. and IsHra.. :D
tibs09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: craziekudi

he can never be over... he has been hurt that much. his ex wife is with is ex bo.ss so maybe thats bad enought he had to o throught all that

i feel for raman... knows he is hurting all the time,.. but he shouldtake t out his dughter who is very small...

ishitha will wave a way into his life without him knowing and make him strt believe in women and love again... for that we have to wait... lets see that...

Yeah we are all waiting for it
..but i so wish he gave his little daughter the love she is craving for ..it is so unfair for that little girl...
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is it still love that is making him not sign the papers or is it revenge? Revenge so she and his ex-boss can't have what they want???...Or is it love??????...
tibs09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parm.

Is it still love that is making him not sign the papers or is it revenge? Revenge so she and his ex-boss can't have what they want???...Or is it love??????...

Me thinks it may be revenge..but shagun still affects raman
..it may not be love

But it is still a strong emotion