what.s ur reaction after today.s ep

sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello all forum members.. πŸ˜ƒ
i m loving dis show.. 2nd show in my life i watch soo don.t know to much about ekta..
Well ep was ok 4 me... Raman .s angry look 😳.. I like the way ruhi ask beshram kya hota ha... Aww ishta... 😊
and Alok i don.t like him πŸ€” samjhta kya apny app ko 😑
and finally shagun raman.s ex wife agye...
Soo disvorce nahi howa abi tak 😲...
And preacp... Same friday.s preacp
and im eagrly waiting 4 tomorw..
Woow i m loving thz show πŸ‘πŸΌ
raman. Ishta .Ruhi cute baby doing greatt job...

What.s ur reaction guyz... πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
I was in love with today's episode..!!

Loved it.. and I was simply feeling bad for Raman..! Poor guy,...
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved today's episode... Waiting for the explosion in tomorrow's episode...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
it was good epi...felt bad for raman...though shagun betrays him but he is still in love with her and could not forget her...thus he got drunk...he wants to destroy ashok to show that shagun can't stick to one...he is deeply hurt...though very much in love with shagun...he wants to teach her a lesson...and the FB...he was madly in love with her and obeys whatever she says...i wonder how shagun could leave such a sweetheart for a freak like ashok...raman is in deep pain...i hope ishu heals it soon...
even felt bad for ishu...that in drunken state...raman is venting out his anger n frustration on ishu...the worst part is she does not know that raman is drunk...and his anger is towards his wife...thus the precap fight
947708 thumbnail
i am really loving this serial both divyanka and karan are perfect .
ruhi little kid is good .
what i liked is shagun entry with her bf then the fb .
raman pain and anger is justified .
raman mom and ishita mom are funny both at there peaks .
well good start hope ekta keeps it this way .
precap deadly feel sorry for ishita .
only i hate about the timing of this serial seriously such good serial 11:00pm seriously althu serials like saath nibhana,yeh rishta or ek ghar needs to end .
This serial deserves prime time slot.
Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was a nice epi.. loved the situation of Raman.. n I really feel sad for Raman πŸ˜” cos people cant handle that kind of situation,,easily. n need loads of support n patient to face them..πŸ’”.
n other hand Lil Ruhi n Ishitha ,,,, Ishu wanna comfort lil Ruhi,,,❀️ but unfortunately she is going to get those bad vibes from Raman 😭(drunk n angry cos of his X)..
loved the drama sooo much
P.S-Love Ishu alot πŸ€—

still 10/10 from me
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm confused...
divorce huwa hai li nayi ...
cause Raman said in previous episodes that divorce did took plc. his mother also is finding bride for him... & agar nahi huwa toh...
I feel somethng is still stopping Raman from takin divorce & that's his anger for Shagun plus the betrayal that he has faced...
I didn't find her happy though with Ashok ! lets not comment until we see her part of story...
Ishita was right, mother are always an Angel!!! even Shagun as a mother would be ... I'm waiting for her to speak up her story...
As of now, Ishita n Raman are too far from the sight...
Raman n Ishita will only come up together to fix Mihir n Mahika wed lock.
Tab bhi donno mai dosti hogi n Raman bolega about Shagun ya Phir Ishu about her problems...
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think what shagun did was right anyway why will u stay in a marriage with a guy or gal who u dnt love and have no compatibility why shld we compromise bcoz we have kids human life is very small and we have think abt what we want from life why think abt others feeling's if u want money go for money if nu want playing around then play around itz abt ur life and priorities!! human shld love himself most love for others come second!! and there is no mahanta in staying in a marriage which has already lost its connection and has turned into a responsibility sort of thing!! becoz at the end of the day itz money which fills our belly not love!! anyway this is my opinion hope am not angering or hurting other ppl's feelings 😊
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing episode! We got more insight on Raman's relationship with his wife!
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very good episode. Raman,poor guy can't get some space to be alone 😭 one side his mum wants him to meet this girl who introduced herself to him as his futureπŸ˜† then Ishita unknowingly picked the wrong time and also the topic he doesn't want to hear right nowπŸ˜• The divorce is not finalised yet!! Looking forward to tomorrow's episode, it's better to have the misunderstanding come to the front now rather than later when they are friends. Both mothers are hilariousπŸ˜†