Frequent Posters

Pragati-naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
definitely we will miss gayatri so much
sonu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she was wonderful in shoe of g3 no1 else would justify the role better than sonali mam
it was rocking ryt frm day1 she potraid the g3 the way it was scripted gonna miss u alt šŸ˜­
but its for something good furthr all the best may u have a amazing life a head šŸ˜ƒ
nice post šŸ‘
NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

nice post
love sonali ji as gayatri
surely miss her a lot miss akashara sasuma on tv gayarti maa reminds me of my sassu maa she is similar like that but now days my hubby sumwhere else so hardly goes my inl;aws house but watch gayatri i remember her
i am eweak in english n not good to write or exprees da view so not wrote so much but finally told love her a lot n miss a lot
tears in my eyes after watching precap
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
you played gayatri really well sonaliji.
you will be truly missed.
wish you all the luck for future and your married life.
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
miss u a lot.šŸ˜­...all the best for your future sonali ji.šŸ‘šŸ¼..Thank you for entertaining us as g3šŸ‘will remain g3 for us for ever...šŸ˜ƒ
PiyaSarkar09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wishing 2 Sonali mam a very Happy Married Life.. God brings more happiness in ur life..:) thanxx a lot 4 entertained us..
ahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
still dont want her to go..dont even want to believe dat she is quitting d show..
anyways wishing her lots n lots of happiness n a very happy married life
I am already missing her šŸ˜­
Edited by ahaanfan - 10 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't even know what to say. All I can say is tears were rolling from my eyes while watching the episodes.
I will miss her a lot. No one can replace gayatri maa, her chemistry with everyone was truly truly awesome,

I wished sonali jee haven't left but we can't change anything

Best of luck to her for her future, she will be missed a lot
Double_m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What on earth.
I return to check up on the show after about 4 months, & this is the news I get.

It is a horrendous feeling to know the fulcrum character of the show leaving. I remember everybody going furious with the actions of the mother-in-law & giving her a mouthful on various posts all along these 4 years, but that in itself was the evidence of how brilliant Sonali ji was in doing justice to her character.

I get a sinking feeling. For once I wish she had already been married in her real life.
There are some people who are indispensible to & synonymous with a certain thing. When I talk abt YRRKH, she was one of the first things that flash in my mind.

Sounding immature & childish as I may, I still DO NOT WANT TO BELIEVE that she's leaving the show.

I will keep my fingers crossed, & request her, if at all she comes across this post, to reconsider & return to the show after a hiatus. I understand & respect that everyone is entitled to a personal life, but I still request for a miracle.

May I be also requesting her man to-be to give it a thought for millions of fans she has with this project.
Please...Sonali ji. make it possible.

Edited by Double_m - 10 years ago
Nandini6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Saas ban ke gussa kiya...aur hum sabko gussa dilayašŸ˜”
maa ban kar care kiya pyaar diya ...bachon ke saath roya...aur hum viewers ko rulayašŸ˜­šŸ˜­

achhi patni...

achhi devrani...

nice relation with rajshri

a very nice cute dadi ā­ļø

all these shades were truely justified by Gayathri aka Sonali vermašŸ‘šŸ‘...we really miss her as Gayathri in the show šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ she will always stay in our heart forever ā¤ļøā¤ļø...
Edited by nandinisharma6 - 10 years ago