:*: Bid Farewell To Gayatri Maa aka Sonali Verma :*:

_Amina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello all, Welcome to the Farewell Party of Sonali Varma aka Gayatri maa

as we all know Sonali Varma is leaving the show for some
reasons. So, lets give her a nice Farewell party by posting our best wishes here.

Sonali Varma was playing the role of Gayatri in the show for 5 long years and has been entertaining us without a doubt. 👏
Gayatri is the character which we all loved to hate... she used to irritate us with her personality disorder.. 😆 but she was a possessive mother, a strict but very realistic mother-in-law and a very very loving Grandmother. Gayatri was the most realistic Saas of Indian television. undoubtedly we all loved her and we'll definitely gonna miss her very much. 😭

Also I'm sure everyone is aware of the fact that Sonali ji is getting married in real life...😃 so lets all wish her a very happy married life and thank her for entertaining us by playing the character of Gayatri for so long with so much hard work and dedication. without a doubt she did wonderful job as Gayatri and did full justice to the character.
👏👏👏

Post all your Good Luck wishes for her in here and we shall forward all the wishes to her.

You all can post in your creations, gifts, massages in any form you want... 😃

Here's wishing her a very happy married life and all the very best for his future... 👍🏼

Edited by _Amina_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naksholic13 thumbnail
miss u a lot
Kripa-banka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
We vl Really Miss u a lot... aaj value pata chal rahi h 😭
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Will miss you, but all my best to you on your future!
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All the best for your future and have a blissful married life and you will be missed in yr.
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Really sonali has done a wonderful job with gayatri and I never thought I'd say this but I'm really gonna miss her as gayatri! I'm so relieved that the character isn't getting replaced because no one would've done justice to Gayatris character like sonali 😊
all the best for your future! May god give you all the happiness and success in the world!
And good wishes for your married life! ❤️
Gonna miss you 🤗
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
heres wishing her a happy n blissful married life
ishira141 thumbnail
Gawwwd!!!!!!! This hurts😕 I'm going to miss Gayatri a lot. Yeh rishta won't be the same without her.
😭
Mahi_Bhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really miss u G3 jii
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All the best for your future