what would u do if u were ishita's ex Boyfriend ?

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i was thinking about this issue with her no able to be pregnant and really felt sad for her.. when her boyfriend found out that he left her and married another girl - he forgot those 15 yrs he was her boyfriend and married another girl !!!
i would like to know what would u do if u would be on her ex boyfriend place and u found out that your going to b wife is not able to have baby ? would u leave her ? or would u still marry her?

Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gud question i don't think i can left a girl whome i acctualy love i am married and have lost our 2nd baby few months ago but i am still with my wife and would be always love and understanding which is important more than anything.
meenu0701 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice question today the technology has developed lot
there is option for ever matter
if i left the girl whom i loved for 15 years then there is chance to leave my present wife too
226079 thumbnail
If it was true love he wouldn't have left her
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post. When life alterations taking place in a girl's life n her bf r hubby stands with her thick n thin r not pretty clears wat type of guy he is n his type of love for his girl.not all most of d guyz r subbu types sad n real part it is. In hard times strength of d character n true love comes out.
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
definitely stand by her!
technology is growing so much there are so many things one can produce kids.. if not adoption is always there as an option..
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If you ask me i would have married Ishita in any case cause I love her that means i want to leave my life with her and about the Baby we can adopt it!
Having a Baby is a part of life , not a reason to be married to!
Baby do add the cherry (x-factor-happiness)on top but , it's not the way to bake your cake(marriage)!
I hv seen childless couples , they do live happy . Her Ex-boyfriend gave the reason that only Baby can't bond a couple after marriage - I say its not true!
Marriage is bonded by Love and babies are symbol of it . Not it's RESULT!
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you every one for ur kind replies
sadly some people do think life ishita's boyfriend they feel they want to have kids too and that's why they would have said good bye ishita and moved on
even if he would stayed with her she might have said that please move on and marry some one so u can have kids but truly if u love some one... u wont leave him / her in such state !!

any ways
i posted this topic on other forum and got other type of comments
feel free 2 read it

and here too
Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If he really loved her he would have stood up for her so Ishita should forget him and know he didn't loved her truly