Even proof of the proof is required Abhay πŸ˜†
Great post...thanks again.

@bold.
🀣
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

It's both of your fault for releasing a hungry monster to know more about their history.πŸ˜†

100% Correct dearπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
-Enigmatic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: history_geek

Really...
She is not..πŸ˜†...

The problem is that we are too smart to RECONSTRUCT history...with-out looking into original accounts...we say anything...πŸ˜†...

even i was misleaded initially...but, got correct direction soon..

U will find MANY events in my threads in part -1,2,3 threads provided u read the entire comment pages as well...

Abhay, Every1 is'nt a genius like u,kamal & lizzyπŸ˜‰
We r really greatful of u all..πŸ€—
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Again, this post too is a  treasure of information.Really appreciate you sharing such valuable historic facts. An amazing read!
KDR81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: history_geek

Really...
She is not..πŸ˜†...

The problem is that we are too smart to RECONSTRUCT history...with-out looking into original accounts...we say anything...πŸ˜†...

even i was misleaded initially...but, got correct direction soon..

U will find MANY events in my threads in part -1,2,3 threads provided u read the entire comment pages as well...

A bit of modification here...Ekta is certainly NOT making a fool of us, but she is just making things more spicy for us to taste...πŸ˜† Which cannot be blamed as CVs do have creative liberty....But THE CORE INFO SHOWN IN THE SHOW ARE REAL...So , Befikr Hoke Show ka Lutf...Uthao...πŸ˜ƒ

-Enigmatic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KDR81

A bit of modification here...Ekta is certainly NOT making a fool of us, but she is just making things more spicy for us to taste...πŸ˜† Which cannot be blamed as CVs do have creative liberty....But THE CORE INFO SHOWN IN THE SHOW ARE REAL...So , Befikr Hoke Show ka Lutf...Uthao...πŸ˜ƒ

& that promo is the fresh example πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KDR81

@Red..
Exactly..πŸ‘πŸΌ...
Edited by history_geek - 10 years ago
HEY ARE you a student?
you can't be and if you are then you gotta be studying in an excellent college. my college sucks, wow your information is worth reading. so good. thanks for sharing. please post those mild explicit pics as well.
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post ... Thankss a lot for sharing these infos   πŸ‘πŸΌ u r putting so much effort n time into it πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ 
preeti.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow that's a lot of reaserch, every time your posts  give us some very interesting insight into the Mughal era . It's wonderful the way you put it.