U never forget about it...πŸ˜† I thought mein bach gayi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anyways you give review of my chapter and I give of your chapter...Done πŸ˜†
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: suku_07

U never forget about it...πŸ˜† I thought mein bach gayi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anyways you give review of my chapter and I give of your chapter...Done πŸ˜†

we spoke about your chapter yesterday and i asked you can i start an argument over there. you said no. my review will start that there definitely. sochlo.
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

we spoke about your chapter yesterday and i asked you can i start an argument over there. you said no. my review will start that there definitely. sochlo.

Naa naa I dont want that...I cant handle arguments and stuff like that...

But please give a simple review ... Kuch toh bolo...πŸ˜†
suku_07 thumbnail
Again an awesome chapter Suvi ji...I love it...❀️
You know again I in love with Ashu...☺️

Well this is nothing new...I guess by now you know it but I like Kaka too... This kaka actually reminds me of the real HM kaka of KTLK(In few starting episodes only) and kaka from Tum se hi...😳.Loving Ashu and Nidhi unconditionally 😳 You got this character really well...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hmm I really wondering whats the problem between Ashu and Armaan now ...I cant see them like this

I like the way Nidhi is getting her memory in bits and pieces... I am sure you are enjoying this πŸ˜†

I like the small scene in hospital... Ashu reassuring her and Nidhi fighting her turmoil... Beautifully written πŸ‘πŸ‘

It was probably the fifth time that she asked the same question but there was no impatience or weariness in his tone. He replied the same way he had done the first time she asked that question. She looked at the luxurious vehicle and frowned. "But this cab..is it not too expensive? Your business..can we afford.."

Aww this one was again cute... Nidhi so excited to go home and at the same time thrilled to see him financially stable...I like it ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† esp the small mention of car and house... very nice πŸ‘

She caught hold of his collar. "No. Tell me. Are we married? When did we get married? How can I forget something like that? Have I gone mad? Ashutosh tell me..is there something wrong with me? How can I forget our marriage? Ash.."

Again this was also very cute...cute 😲 I mean nice... πŸ˜† I love these questions of Nidhi...Perfectly depicted...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Eagely waiting for next update now...Esp disclaimer wali 🀣

Edited by suku_07 - 10 years ago
suku_07 thumbnail
Whats the next target ?? πŸ˜†
Suvika. thumbnail

Again an awesome chapter Suvi ji...I love it...❀️
You know again I in love with Ashu...☺️

how many times are you going to fall in love Suku?? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Well this is nothing new...I guess by now you know it but I like Kaka too... This kaka actually reminds me of the real HM kaka of KTLK(In few starting episodes only) and kaka from Tum se hi...😳.Loving Ashu and Nidhi unconditionally 😳 You got this character really well...πŸ‘πŸ‘

yes...am loving the way HK's character is coming out. you are right. He reminds us of Tumse hi ka HK. πŸ˜ƒ

Hmm I really wondering whats the problem between Ashu and Armaan now ...I cant see them like this

😈 but i am loving that best of all
I like the way Nidhi is getting her memory in bits and pieces... I am sure you are enjoying this πŸ˜†

koi shaq??😈

I like the small scene in hospital... Ashu reassuring her and Nidhi fighting her turmoil... Beautifully written πŸ‘πŸ‘

It was probably the fifth time that she asked the same question but there was no impatience or weariness in his tone. He replied the same way he had done the first time she asked that question. She looked at the luxurious vehicle and frowned. "But this cab..is it not too expensive? Your business..can we afford.."

Aww this one was again cute... Nidhi so excited to go home and at the same time thrilled to see him financially stable...I like it ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† esp the small mention of car and house... very nice πŸ‘

She caught hold of his collar. "No. Tell me. Are we married? When did we get married? How can I forget something like that? Have I gone mad? Ashutosh tell me..is there something wrong with me? How can I forget our marriage? Ash.."

Again this was also very cute...cute 😲 I mean nice... πŸ˜† I love these questions of Nidhi...Perfectly depicted...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Eagely waiting for next update now...Esp disclaimer wali 🀣
i don't think this FF will have disclaimer wali chapters...may be i should take a break πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 1

Suvika. thumbnail

Whats the next target ?? πŸ˜†

next thread of course...yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat hain?? πŸ˜†
suku_07 thumbnail
suku_07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

next thread of course...yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat hain?? πŸ˜†

Bolo toh shuru ho jaye... I think it will take about 30-45 mins only...and if Deepu or someone else comes then 15 mins πŸ˜†
suku_07 thumbnail
Next update having songs ??