Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have the one with spl offers.. its just a little cheap.. the ads don't interfere when u are reading,, only come when its idle..with all the devices I have this one is my fave..😳.. I buy books here and then sync the ipad & phone to get the books..
rayafan17 thumbnail
Ok I am off. v early start tomorrow.
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepa17

Ok I am off. v early start tomorrow.

Yeah, I have to finish that research and sleep... also have to post comments here.

Good night, sweet dreams πŸ˜ƒ
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
As always, great update SujathaDi!! πŸ˜ƒ
aardhan thumbnail
Chapter 3 Review

Nice convo with HK. Shows the depth of Ashu's concern for the old man and at the same time his dependence on him. HKs responses are very realistic. 😊
"Kaka, she had a head injury. Doesn't remember the last few years. Doesn't remember our marriage or.."
Another clue, slowly you are building up the background which is good. This gives a hint of some troubled times in the past, maybe connected with Armaan and Prithvi.
HK huffed a bit. "I am throwing away all your bottles."
Liked this line a lot! :) Its the type of dry humor I enjoy the most! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Again, much needed communication between Ashu and Armaan. Shows Ashu is basically nice man and even if he did not like Armaan he acknowledges that he would be worrying for Nidhi. Very appropriate here to show just a basic convo, no frills, only facts.

Nidhi's dreams/ nightmares are very poignant but tortured, confused,and scared! Its as if those old tensions in the Ashni relationship are a constant with her, even though her thoughts are not cohesive about it... I like that, you are showing her sub-conscious trying to connect with the last incidents before the accident, and as she is unable to do so, she maintains a tension, a continuity. And memories from her childhood shows their life where Ashu and Nidhi shared everything and were constant companions, even during their parents' death. Again, there is that constant reminder of troubles with Armaan, and a nice way to slowly trace their history back thru these memories... good way to keep that tension alive and kicking...

"Shhh..you are pulling your IV line again." His voice was gentle; his touch soothing.

This part is beautiful, endearing. Very tender start to their convo... maybe we can read some more of that when she comes home and recovers. 😳 This is lovely... Nidhi's introspection about Ashu shows her love, admiration, hero worship, as well as concern that her condition has affected him to the extent that he now looks very different. Liked her concern that he has lost that carefree, boyish charm that she had once adored... this para is very emotional, lovely!

For a long moment, he simply stared at her, his gaze caressing her face as surely as if he were stroking her with his fingers. She absorbed it greedily, wanting this contact, the feeling of security he instilled just with his presence.

At the same time Ashu's actions on one side wants to show his love but at the same time he is trying to repent for his actions (this only his mind knows!) but it is evident in everything he says and does to her... I think it shows that inspite of what had happened this accident, and its aftermath have refocused Ashu's priorities. The six months have given him time to learn and accept his shortcomings, his errors and he is making up for them, though she does not know it yet...

He nodded jerkily. "I didn't know otherwise I would have come sooner." His fingers traced her thin face and arms repeatedly. "I just need to touch you. To have you here. To feel you again." Emotion clogged his voice, making it strained and raw. "I thought you were dead. I mourned for you, tried to get on with my life without you. And now, here you are. It's more than I ever hoped or dreamed."

Excellent! More clearer picture showing Nidhi's delusional state under the influence of the accident, then coma and all those drugs... and his care and concern for her, which ought to be a journey of self-realization for him too to understand what or who are important in life... this part has come out very real, I can visualize it

He bowed his head, lowering until his forehead touched hers. "I love you, Nidhi. I won't ever let you go again."

Very engrossing convo and an equally promising finish...A promise he is making to himself as much as to her... it has more meanings for him than her. Seems like Nidhi has lost some memories but has gained a sixth sense... she feels there is more to what he is saying... another good dialog here πŸ‘

Ashutosh looked down at her head now resting in his lap. When would she remember? Would she sleep now and wake up with her memory completely restored? Would she put it all together so soon? He realised that was what he feared most. Losing her..again..after getting her back.

Hats off for the last para... yes that ought to be his greatest fear, but then he loves her so much he wants her to be normal again :) Its good, both of them have their share of internal struggle here... this really is the essence of this story, isn't it?

And then seeing the house is another shock to her, it scares her... again her doubts surface... and yet another aspect of their relationship comes to light... an upwardly mobile Ashu who can afford more luxuries, big car, big house, everything he has always wanted for them, but somewhere he lost his happiness with Nidhi... maybe this time he will have both!

Nidhi stumbled and would have hit the ground if not for his quick reflexes. "Ma..married? We..you..we are married?"
Aha... the first seeds of doubt... first indication that Nidhi had not processed those facts... but will she now... or listen to him and forget about that aspect for a while as she tries to recollect everything tracing back to 6 years and history tracing back to 3 years back will come next in order... How will Ashu react to this one, will he give her time to remember all the facts?? 😳

Ashutosh pulled her into his arms and hugged her tight, cutting off her words. "Shut up Nidhi. Just shut up."

Finally that first sign of impatience from him, the sign that tension has got to him at last... and also a desperation is evident that he does not want her to actually remember that aspect yet... he is determined to make up but without her knowledge...

He closed his eyes and tried to speak. "Weak. She..was in a coma..for..six..six months kaka. I thought she was..dead and all the while she was.."

Last two paras are good... especially this one about Ashu's grief, guilt, thankfulness, relief... all rolled into one. But at the very top right now is relief... how soon will that change to guilt and repentance? Overall a complex chapter that was emotionally charged and medically challenging. Now waiting for more...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by aardhan - 10 years ago
aardhan thumbnail
Hi Tupu πŸ˜ƒ
Ok, now i am off.. GN πŸ˜ƒ
ssss97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

that slowing down is not for me...its for you all who read and run off. 😑

agar cliffhangers nahi toh She Devil nahi πŸ˜†

i know but lot of work at clg srry 😭😭
n pl give faster updates hmmm like 3 in a weekπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

next update?????
Edited by ssss97 - 10 years ago
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
when is the next update? make it really long ok?
ssss97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

when is the next update? make it really long ok?

when will u update ur os dubey wala waiting for it😊
rayafan17 thumbnail
Kuch toh bolo .. Suvi suvi