Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

I just came here to inform that i'll be MIA till 3rd jan(final exams from 20th till 3rd)..will be here on and off depending on my moods..but will not be active..

suja di..how many more suggestions do we have..we can club them and think on it as a whole??of course will do that only in my free time😳..just pm me whatever thoughts you have..
and ya u missed meena ji's comment on pg 86 I guess..πŸ˜†
take care..merry Christmas and a happy new yearπŸ˜ƒ
mera bada waala goodluck please😳
Edited by deepali.rock - 10 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sss97

AWESOME ...

Whoa whoa..slow down and no running off as yet.

U dont need to slow down :PπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
n please no cliffhangers 😭😭😭why is ashu so insecure?

that slowing down is not for me...its for you all who read and run off. 😑

agar cliffhangers nahi toh She Devil nahi πŸ˜†
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Indeed i enjoyed reading the chapter.. β­οΈπŸ‘its quite a relief to see Ashni together at home.. ⭐️

Suvika di, the way you have brought in Kaka in the picture, looks very natural.. n what emotional bond with Nidhi.. he is having BP probs.. yet all decided to welcome the Lady of the house in full active fervor. Great to see him throwing bottles away... .good for everyone.. !!!
Nidhi dreaming of the past n finding a " different " Ashu in front of her.. she was thinking of the time when she, Armaan n Ashu were young n that phase has turned Armaan towards Nidhi.. may be today is the same.. but she is haunted back to find a mature, big Ashu whom she slighlty knows n wants to know much n is hesitant a bit..
"There's a lot I don't remember,"
At home, she is vulnerable at times cos recalling so much here seems so difficult as she knows whats being told to her by Ashu.. their marriage, accident.. Her attittude can be understood as she knows Ashu, knows Kaka, yet dont know what happened in between... n most importantly " marriage " ..

you got that exactly right Bhavit. the changed equations in her life are unknown to her..

Her " weak " ness gives her frail face.,. got sad over that.. Hope she get well soon in health first,,

uske liye toh HK haina..he will cook and Ashu will feed πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

n then in mind n memories.. but will that do ? how ? lots to go from here.. Still i am waiting.. or not at all waiting for the bad phase coming into the light so soon.. but sooner or later.. its gonna have a huge impact on minds of Ashni again...

let us make it later shall we..πŸ˜ƒ

Liked your narration Suvika di.. now looking for the next one..

thank you so much Bhavit.

Just one suggestion..or you can call it a request.. I admire Armaan a lots.. Plzz do give him a positive side of life.. cos when looking Armaan n Ashu.. only friendship comes into my mind.. But just try to give them a positive alliance.. 😳

Postive alliance...i will think about that. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

I just came here to inform that i'll be MIA till 3rd jan(final exams from 20th till 3rd)..will be here on and off depending on my moods..but will not be active..

Not a problem at all. I would be travelling between 25 and 30. SO even i am going to be MIA. Just got confirmed this afternoon.

suja di..how many more suggestions do we have..we can club them and think on it as a whole??of course will do that only in my free time😳..just pm me whatever thoughts you have..
I think between you and Aarti...outline is almost complete. Will PM you if i need anything else. πŸ˜†
and ya u missed meena ji's comment on pg 86 I guess..πŸ˜†
no worries on that score. I am with her in whatsapp too...so...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
take care..merry Christmas and a happy new yearπŸ˜ƒ
mera bada waala goodluck please😳

Word Count: 1

Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: meena_kannan

Interesting update and well written as always!πŸ‘πŸ‘ KMTM siggy in your signature is awesome!

aap humaare thread mein padhare...dhanya bhaag humaare...πŸ˜†

thank you Meena...rest on whatsapp
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

n then in mind n memories.. but will that do ? how ? lots to go from here.. Still i am waiting.. or not at all waiting for the bad phase coming into the light so soon.. but sooner or later.. its gonna have a huge impact on minds of Ashni again...

let us make it later shall we..πŸ˜ƒ

Thats what i am also not waiting Di... just take time for that.. At present, wanna see your pen writing the next phase.. with Kaka making good nutriious food n Ashu feeding Nidhi,,., πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
thnkuu πŸ˜ƒ
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry double post ... 😳
Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail

🀣

good morning...

15 mins
Edited by Suvika. - 10 years ago
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Why are u ROFL... It's morning and I need food..
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa17

Why are u ROFL... It's morning and I need food..

Gunda needed a Santa dress..so unexpected shopping. got delayed.