she already has a SIL 😳

Rajani...i replied your review in the previous page πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Suvika. - 10 years ago
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Suvika.

great...for once both of us are online at the same time πŸ˜†

thank you Rajani. Nidhi will be physically strong very soon...Ashu wouldn't have it any other way. as for remembering...if she remembers good then she is likely to remember the bad too. so lets concentrate on creating some more good memories for her.

yes, he loves her like crazy.

hmmm. waiting for good memories. πŸ˜‰ I am scared (even more than ashu )when I think about her remembeing bad part. Why it is so that u end up hurting a person u love most.πŸ˜”
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

hmmm. waiting for good memories. πŸ˜‰ I am scared (even more than ashu )when I think about her remembeing bad part. Why it is so that u end up hurting a person u love most.πŸ˜”

i can think of three reasons.

1 - some kind of insecurity that refuses to go

2 - temper

3 - once a relationship turns permanent, one tends to take the other for granted.
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

DIL. she has two sons..

she already has a SIL 😳

Rajani...i replied your review in the previous page πŸ˜ƒ

I am sorry. Net work problem.
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

jayasree u r waiting for SIL or DIL?

Rajani,

I have got two sons. so I immediately need a DIL.

As Sujata correctly said I have a son - in- law. IF has given me a daughter . son-in-law and two grand children with out any effort. I hope you have guessed by now who the SIL is.

He is Mr. Sujata.Hence she is blushing. She is a real Drama queen.
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayasree.rao

Rajani,

I have got two sons. so I immediately need a DIL.

As Sujata correctly said I have a son - in- law. IF has given me a daughter . son-in-law and two grand children with out any effort. I hope you have guessed by now who the SIL is.

He is Mr. Sujata.Hence she is blushing. She is a real Drama queen.

Thats a breaking news to me.
πŸ˜ƒ
ssss97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AWESOME ...

Whoa whoa..slow down and no running off as yet.

U dont need to slow down :PπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
n please no cliffhangers 😭😭😭why is ashu so insecure?
Edited by ssss97 - 10 years ago
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thank you Bhavit...yes, Aarti is right. She doesn't remember the marriage. but she is becoming more and more aware of her surrounding now. so she will at least remember what Ashu has told her...that they have been married.

THanks so much Aarti and Suvika di.. 😊 Actually i got confused on reading some of the comments posted after the chapter ... but its all clear in my mind.. so me gonna write a review in a while..
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Indeed i enjoyed reading the chapter.. β­οΈπŸ‘its quite a relief to see Ashni together at home.. ⭐️
Suvika di, the way you have brought in Kaka in the picture, looks very natural.. n what emotional bond with Nidhi.. he is having BP probs.. yet all decided to welcome the Lady of the house in full active fervor. Great to see him throwing bottles away... .good for everyone.. !!!
Nidhi dreaming of the past n finding a " different " Ashu in front of her.. she was thinking of the time when she, Armaan n Ashu were young n that phase has turned Armaan towards Nidhi.. may be today is the same.. but she is haunted back to find a mature, big Ashu whom she slighlty knows n wants to know much n is hesitant a bit..
"There's a lot I don't remember,"
At home, she is vulnerable at times cos recalling so much here seems so difficult as she knows whats being told to her by Ashu.. their marriage, accident.. Her attittude can be understood as she knows Ashu, knows Kaka, yet dont know what happened in between... n most importantly " marriage " ..
Her " weak " ness gives her frail face.,. got sad over that.. Hope she get well soon in health first,, n then in mind n memories.. but will that do ? how ? lots to go from here.. Still i am waiting.. or not at all waiting for the bad phase coming into the light so soon.. but sooner or later.. its gonna have a huge impact on minds of Ashni again...
Liked your narration Suvika di.. now looking for the next one..
Just one suggestion..or you can call it a request.. I admire Armaan a lots.. Plzz do give him a positive side of life.. cos when looking Armaan n Ashu.. only friendship comes into my mind.. But just try to give them a positive alliance.. 😳
Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago