Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice chapter Suvika di.. 👏 I will write my review tomorrow.. 😊
But one thing.. what i read is.. Nidhi dont remember that she is married to Ashu,.. isnt it ??

aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Sujatha, Good morning...
Will be back in sometime with the review 😛
aardhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Nice chapter Suvika di.. 👏 I will write my review tomorrow.. 😊

But one thing.. what i read is.. Nidhi dont remember that she is married to Ashu,.. isnt it ??

Bawa, Nidhi does not remember her marriage but she now knows what year it is, she has accepted that as a fact. She has realized that she had an accident and has lost some of her memories, so she is not against the fact that that she and Ashu are married.
bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautifully written , u brought out Ashutosh's anguish so we'll , and Nidhi' s twilight state so well , her phases of remembering, the flashbacks, wonderful , one can see the pieces of their love and dependence on each other , the anguish of the loss of their parents , and Armaan being in love with her , a new twist , very we'll written , really enjoyed it , Tc off to work , u have us panting for the next chapter
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Yes.. Aarti I am here.. There was a spamming warning ... Writerji a little occupied so did not venture here
aardhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa17

Yes.. Aarti I am here.. There was a spamming warning ... Writerji a little occupied so did not venture here

Sorry, I was playing IF tag with you y'day... and you asked about my dp... so can you guess what it is?
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
From phone as usual so guessing ?? A mural ?
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aardhan

Hello Sujatha, Good morning...

Will be back in sometime with the review 😛

Good morning Aarti...read chapter 3?? 😉😆
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aardhan

Bawa, Nidhi does not remember her marriage but she now knows what year it is, she has accepted that as a fact. She has realized that she had an accident and has lost some of her memories, so she is not against the fact that that she and Ashu are married.

thank you Bhavit...yes, Aarti is right. She doesn't remember the marriage. but she is becoming more and more aware of her surrounding now. so she will at least remember what Ashu has told her...that they have been married.
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sshirley

Hi Suvikans, I am here..

review kithe hain Shirls?? I gave you an OK for a one liner. didn't get that one too 😡