Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cloudy.Night thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Rhapsody92

Task pe ladai, ye kyu ladte hai, pagal hai πŸ˜†

Oh intezaar hai mujhe bhi. Kya ho gaya is season ke BB ko .. BB ke ghar mei kum ladai hai, twitter aur police mei jada hai πŸ˜•

haan but i love der ladaai my SanDy ☺️

i donno amnt watching LF nw so i donno he is in house or not twitter k baat matt kero sofiya ne irritate ker rhi hei mjhe aaj 😑😑
Cloudy.Night thumbnail

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

Abhijeet, Daya...pata karo kaun hai yeh ID which starts with G πŸ˜•

daya ke saar pe chasma hein but wo bhul gaya kii uske saar pe chaasma wo yaha waha dhundh raha hain πŸ˜•πŸ˜• kya daya GHAAJINI baan gaya
Cloudy.Night thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wisian

ACP Pradyuman, mata ji ki riddles ko solve karnaa aapke bas ki baat nahin hai... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Mata ji: Yeh kaisa DP... At first, your miyaa ji looked just like Rahul Mahajan. I was 😲😲😲... I mean, tumhara kharaab taste hai aadmiyon mein, but I hadn't expected Rahaul Mahajan to be such a favourite of yours...
But then dhyaan se dekha--- toh I could see that it was only tumha buddha shauhar... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aap na kabhii bhii mere sath baat maat kero aajse haan haan aajse phir kabhii bhii baat na kero
😭

😭 u hurt me 😭 badly😭

GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meglaraat

daya ke saar pe chasma hein but wo bhul gaya kii uske saar pe chaasma wo yaha waha dhundh raha hain πŸ˜•πŸ˜• kya daya GHAAJINI baan gaya

Daya-Ghajini-chasma-sar ...yeh riddle toh CIA ki bhi bas ki baat nahi

ya allah!!! mujhe sabar de *Wisu mode πŸ˜‰
Wisian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

aap na kabhii bhii mere sath baat maat kero aajse haan haan aajse phir kabhii bhii baat na kero
😭

😭 u hurt me 😭 badly😭

Bhalaayee ka toh zamaanaa hi nahin rahaa... Aapkaa bhalaa soch ke bataayaa mainey, Mata ji... And yeh response milaa mujhe in return... 😳😳😳
Ya Allah, mujhe sabar de...
Wisian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

Daya-Ghajini-chasma-sar ...yeh riddle toh CIA ki bhi bas ki baat nahi

ya allah!!! mujhe sabar de *Wisu mode πŸ˜‰

*Gauahar jaan mode...
I was saying that so that I become Mata ji's favourite - just like Gauahar jaan ... πŸ€”
Cloudy.Night thumbnail

You are here Biggboss 7 > News > Ladai Ghar-Ghar ki!

NEWS

Ladai Ghar-Ghar ki!

by Colors Editor, posted December 17, 2013 at 5:55 pm

6 0
Tweet

Ajaz and Andy are known to be loud mouths and are contestants who love to blow their own trumpet. Ajaz's unwillingness to do work has always been an issue for the housemates. But following Kamya's untimely exit owing to his misdemeanor, Ajaz for the first time ever proactively decides to clean the bathroom area till its spick and span.

After he is done with his cleaning, he brags in front of the camera about his achievement in Andy's presence. But Ajaz goes a little overboard and claims that he is the only person in the house who gives his 100 percent to household chores and there is no one who matches up to him. Ajaz's remarks annoy Andy who tries to defend everybody and puts his point across.

He tells Ajaz that he has no right to point fingers at anyone in the house because he has hardly puts any efforts in the household work over the weeks. He further points out that this is one of few the instances wherein he has completed his work without cribbing. Ajaz and Andy continue to bicker even further as they move their fight to the living room. In fact, Andy is even seen complaining to Tanishaa about Ajaz's attitude and how he cannot always get away with shirking work.

With Ajaz not being in the good books of most of the contestants, will he be able to survive in the competitive environment or will he be the next one to be evicted?

Rhapsody92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ciao, Rhapsy!
MIA = Missing In Action πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ohh MIA 😎
Rhapsody92 thumbnail

Nahin... had just got some bad news... And there was work too...

Hope all is fine now 😊
Yeah work comes first, wo pehle karo πŸ˜›
Rhapsody92 thumbnail

haan but i love der ladaai my SanDy ☺️

i donno amnt watching LF nw so i donno he is in house or not twitter k baat matt kero sofiya ne irritate ker rhi hei mjhe aaj 😑😑

SanDy is the only love story that I can bear πŸ˜†

In the news they are saying he'll be entering the house. Sofia ne mujhe bhi irritate kar dia, I still think all this was for publicity πŸ˜•