Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: bluejalpari

What Avdoot is and AStha is that we know and came to know through the course of the show..but NA doesnt know that about Avdoot when he proposed the rishta...
He even tried to get papers signed at vyahibhoj...remember...so NA had hopes...

You have a point. I just thought that as viewers we have to assume everyone's past dealings and that's why avdhoot came into picture in the 1st place. Yeah NA even had senior govt officer involved to get him to sign the papers that avdhoot's conscience did not allow.
Seems because of anjali, NA is losing his trump cards one by one, the biggest being shlok. The other day even fooled shlok in front of his father's old picture on the wall. What would this inhuman man NA not do is beyond me.
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifull with pics and videos
Loved reading
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Awesome loved it
Thanks for the pm
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sg2013

Hey madhu, dakshu, i am disagreeing here that Anjali is doing this intentionally. Anjali may be doing this intentionally to save herself from the wrath of NA but not for Astha and Shlok, because this is what is going to go a point where Astha's life is going to be in danger and at that time Shlok will ask Astha, whom is she going to choose Anjali or Shlok and then Shlok will move out of the house with Astha because what Anjali did could have killed Astha , kind of puree to nahi jal gayi nah. So my anger against Anjali yesterday, as she is crossing her limit here. So when Anjali's own life is at stake due to the wrath of NA , she chooses to protect herself and not her kids, so she gets hurt by the broken wheels of Kavya's car. She curses Kavya but does not throw away the broken wheels rather keeps them , so she still does not make way for the future . In fact NA asks her to throw it away so that it does not hurt somebody else. I sometimes feel NA bends for his kids but Anjali is so proud that she will break and break others but not bend. She has done that with NA too. So NA tortures her too for it. She did the same most likely at the time of Swati. A thought , is kavya's car actually Sojal's ( Karna 's ) broken chariot (rath) , as we have seen Sojal bought the car.
NA has noticed this trait in Anjali and that is why the taunts that you are neither a good wife nor a good mother. A good mother would not have cursed ,Kavya for that. Anjali's mother also repents that and says she made some mistake while bringing up Anjali . I really could not feel Anjali was trying to bring Shlok and Astha together. Rather during the lunch when NA asked about Avadhoot, i thought shlok was smiling because he was still going to find a way to take his wife to her parents' house even if NA and Anjali did not want it as he has done it before.
Since Astha did not break the fast on her own I think Shlok will again punish her for he was seeing that she again chose to do it for Anjali. So she is still choosing Anjali instead of him. So the bahu is still wining over the biwi, the maan of the house over the maan or love of the husband. Astha left Shlok when he was talking about HM ( love for husband ) and went as Anjali was calling her .

During pati pujan it was maan of house vs love for husband or dad and the love for husband won that day so she was treated by Shlok and taken to her parents house to meet her father ( love for the father).

agree with you suchi . anjali always takes her frustration of failures on some one whom she can control ,it could be even her kids . So she is no less than NA they both are same in their own ways and we pity her for her abuse where as she herself is in a way responsible to itch NA.
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Work
Edited by meerab147 - 10 years ago
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sg2013

Since everybody had HAS here. I have some HAS thoughts too,

Was NA like Shlok in his younger days, somebody who wanted to go against traditions ?
A little background here . There are mainly 3 major sects of maharashtrian brahmins - deshastha - eg : both -Agnihotri and Deshpande ( jyoti's husband) , koknastha - eg Godbole , anjali's parents and Karhade - Kirloskar - Astha. Marriage between these 3 sects was not common previously especially in arranged marriages. So did NA marry Anjali against his parents wishes and wanted to bring change In his family. NA's parents were orthodox and probably his mother made Anjali do all these rituals and she could not go against them and Anjali's parents complained to the police for torture of their daughter and NA had to go to jail, although it was not his fault but a misunderstanding that it was not him but his parents( may be mother) who troubled Anjali.

NA then started taking revenge from Anjali by now really making her follow all the traditions and becoming very orthodox. So he makes Anjali do all this since she did not go against his parents's may be mother's wishes and stand for him. So NA taunts her that you could not be a good wife .Chachu always taunts Anjali too that she could not go against anybody. Over the years NA then made Anjali exactly like his mother as a punishment for not standing up for him. . Does Chachu taunt Anjali because of this too? Since he too saw Anjali was not strong to bring the change.

NA asked for Astha's hand for Shlok although he knew Astha was Kirloskar. Was it purposely to show Anjali that Shlok and Astha can go against the traditions? NA had told Shlok he would support Shlok in all his decisions which we have seen him do. Shlok and Astha's horoscopes were not matching, but NA was ok with it since most likely when he married Anjali their horoscopes were not matching or he did not care about them ? NA told the pundit not to tell that to anyone since he knew Anjali would then stop the marriage on that pretext.

NA did see that Astha could speak against Shlok the very first time he met Astha but still wanted her as DIL.A man who is so narrow minded a male chauvenist would not want somebody like Astha to be DIL? So why did he chose her ? So that she would now go against the traditions and fight them , something he wanted Anjali to do but failed. May be Anjali has now become exactly like her MIL.

NA accepted Kavya as his granddaughter and proudly said so. NA actually started educational institutions which later became his business . NA asked for Astha as DIL. When she had said no the other girl's last name was Pradhan, most likely not brahmin but kayashta . So have they shown the narrow minded ness of the prevalent caste system and the sects and subsects too? Was Swati not a brahmin? Was that the reason Anjali did not want her? NA basically punishes Anjali who then punishes Astha . Is NA taking revenge on Anjali by making her do all these rituals for his own insult by her parents like Shlok who was taking revenge on Astha because of his father's insult ?

Sorry for this HAS but it has been bothering me for a long time now that why did the story writer choose 3 last names which are prototypes of the 3 different sects of maharashtrian brahmins. Jyoti was married into same sect as Agnihotri . Did Varad like somebody who was different but had to choose Sojal who belonged to the same sect or is Sojal like the pradhans as her mother knew the Pradhan. Was NA hoping Sojal too to change the codes of Anjali but she failed him too and so now wants Astha to do so.? NA does not like Abhay as much as Anjali .
These are just HAS thoughts and I may be completely off track here.

wow suchi very nice thought there is a possibility that NA was like shlok in his young age.The day NA physicall abused Anjali after shlok and astha wedding it was for her parents and after that or before that we havent seen doing it.
Anjali did some thing which provoked her parents to take a extreme step which could have been avoided and ultimately NA and his family had to suffer for the mistake .If this is a possibility then astha and shlok are no different from them . Shlok ended up in jail on the day of award ceremony due to the mistake of astha . so do we have the equation here.
Gomsy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice work..👏
loved it...
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey ho ...you ppl had been having gala here and me poor one missed all the fun...
madhu di ... what a HAS.! but without caption ...why big di?

..and all the HAS sufferers at one place...suchi your point about anjali is the answer to my question that i have been asking since long "what is role of anjali in making NA as we see him today" the point of ambiguity bcz of which i have not been able to sketch a character for NA
anjali's stubborness and her false pride which will never let her admit to her kids that the perfect wife of NA is only a poor battered woman..to preserve her image she also can go to any lengths. she does not let anyone sympathize with her...

so its time for my 2 cents i guess...
it so happens that no one is perfect and we thrive bcz our near and dear ones support and highlight our good traits and draw our attention towards our flaws and help us removing them with empathy or balance our flaws with their own good traits...
but sometimes we get someone like NA in our life who ignore our good and highlight our flaws making us self conscious and we make more mistakes which makes our self esteem too low that we start depending on that person for making all the decisions...we lose our ability to take any decisions because we lose our faith in our decision. we want to revolt , sometimes we can sense that this is not what we want, but we do not have enough faith in our own decisions. we are helpless not to that person but to our own incapability...all this makes us very harsh as we feel helpless and incapable and at the same time to bear the burdon of always being perfect ...when will she get a chance to think about her kids and her life when she is so occupied in her own musings.

this all takes toll on ones life that even kids take a back seat. yes i remember NA taunting her many times for not being a good role model in any role...and it is two fold, one that it further lowers her selfesteem and secondly with all the sense of being "worthless" and bound with "NA rules" i beilieve these remarks only bring guilt in her but not the desire or courage to actually do something for them and she ends up being too harsh on them ...kind of a viscious cycle...

oh my my!! this HAS is taking toll on me...being away for a couple of days...i think i am going through withdrawal symptoms. actually i am trying mix all the views together into the big puzzle of anjali's mind..i think we al are true in our assumptions about anjali as she sure is as complex as shlok...pitiable yet cruel..

@bluejalpari
i don't even want to go there about which you are referring because then my HAS jumps on a roller coster and the symptoms become out of control...na kiya ker yaar...😆 with your views about their past, my mind starts recalling all the 80 episodes and go to a point of explosion🤢
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dakshaavi

wow suchi very nice thought there is a possibility that NA was like shlok in his young age.The day NA physicall abused Anjali after shlok and astha wedding it was for her parents and after that or before that we havent seen doing it.

Anjali did some thing which provoked her parents to take a extreme step which could have been avoided and ultimately NA and his family had to suffer for the mistake .If this is a possibility then astha and shlok are no different from them . Shlok ended up in jail on the day of award ceremony due to the mistake of astha . so do we have the equation here.

dakshavi we had seen the hint about stick before and we were again given a hint about the beatings when NA talking to avdoot about aastha on phone after the award ceremony and goon attack...this was not the first time she had been beaten
i don't know why i feel we will see NA and anjali in Abhay and Jyoti
Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: radev24

Goodafternoon Madhu and ALL THE BUDS 😃
Good Afternoon Friends
And Amen to Hindi !
My chhota sa contribution 😳

Contributions have don't be blessed ...but bowed to conclusion.
Wow the hold as MAS the holy haul of love.
You nailed it conclusion.

Your musical,sigs,signs,Avis,quotes , as we learn to e ran to earn the amen to Hindi.
Kinda say your inspiration was my perhaps aeration to do more,
As the spirit you cars and Cana carry

Can you help me in translation plz as c/p ?.??
CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA ..

Thanks to all who contributed ...in all.
Hope ...least to see on your mussy MU ALS in lil time I've.
Thanks bud dy.