Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sg2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Madhu , very beautiful pics . Very well depicted by you.
So for the maan as a wife - sign of a wife - bindi mrs shlok agnihotri in perfect place so in the center. Perfect wife.
Love for the wife - making tea for her connecting to her heart - cell phone . Astha at that time told him to give her the rights of a wife and to keep her close to his heart.

Sanmaan - self respect - vrat for the husband and smiling. Telling her the same as dressing up for the pati during pati pujan and saying kirloskar khandaan ki modern beti pati pujan kara rahi hai? instigating her not to do it for her self respect. Since when is the modern daughter of Kirloskars doing pati pujan?
Instigating her sanmaan again by telling her indirectly not to do it for her self respect and instead is telling his dharam patni - so again giving right of the wife and asking her tum kab se yeh sab karane lagi , tum to parivartan ka jhanda har jagah gadhana chahati ho, so that she goes against this nirjala vrat. Why is she doing all this which she does not believe , for she is somebody who wants to bring change.
Love for the wife and self respect again - shlok breaking the maan for sanmaan. Shlok making her drink the juice - maan of the house broken by sanmaan , self respect by breaking the vrat.

Shlok is doing all this behind the mask of Varad. This has been already shown to us when Astha mistook Shlok fro Varad behind the mask. So Varad brings the juice and indirectly Varad also shows to Sojal to go against traditions.

So Shlok here brought changes through Astha making her break the fast and Varad who actually brought the juice.
Varad is blessing so in front of bappa.

Edited by Sg2013 - 10 years ago
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow madhu and prem
loved it enjoyed reading

thanks for the pm
Sg2013 thumbnail
Hey prem , great pics by you too,
Showing true love of ashlok , helped by the blessing of Astha's bappa , here Varad. Is he again Shlok behind the mask of Varad? .
Sg2013 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dakshaavi

Hey madhu lovely pics and great analysis.

I too felt that Anjali is doing all this intentionally.

Hey madhu, dakshu, i am disagreeing here that Anjali is doing this intentionally. Anjali may be doing this intentionally to save herself from the wrath of NA but not for Astha and Shlok, because this is what is going to go a point where Astha's life is going to be in danger and at that time Shlok will ask Astha, whom is she going to choose Anjali or Shlok and then Shlok will move out of the house with Astha because what Anjali did could have killed Astha , kind of puree to nahi jal gayi nah. So my anger against Anjali yesterday, as she is crossing her limit here. So when Anjali's own life is at stake due to the wrath of NA , she chooses to protect herself and not her kids, so she gets hurt by the broken wheels of Kavya's car. She curses Kavya but does not throw away the broken wheels rather keeps them , so she still does not make way for the future . In fact NA asks her to throw it away so that it does not hurt somebody else. I sometimes feel NA bends for his kids but Anjali is so proud that she will break and break others but not bend. She has done that with NA too. So NA tortures her too for it. She did the same most likely at the time of Swati. A thought , is kavya's car actually Sojal's ( Karna 's ) broken chariot (rath) , as we have seen Sojal bought the car.
NA has noticed this trait in Anjali and that is why the taunts that you are neither a good wife nor a good mother. A good mother would not have cursed ,Kavya for that. Anjali's mother also repents that and says she made some mistake while bringing up Anjali . I really could not feel Anjali was trying to bring Shlok and Astha together. Rather during the lunch when NA asked about Avadhoot, i thought shlok was smiling because he was still going to find a way to take his wife to her parents' house even if NA and Anjali did not want it as he has done it before.
Since Astha did not break the fast on her own I think Shlok will again punish her for he was seeing that she again chose to do it for Anjali. So she is still choosing Anjali instead of him. So the bahu is still wining over the biwi, the maan of the house over the maan or love of the husband. Astha left Shlok when he was talking about HM ( love for husband ) and went as Anjali was calling her .

During pati pujan it was maan of house vs love for husband or dad and the love for husband won that day so she was treated by Shlok and taken to her parents house to meet her father ( love for the father).

dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sg2013

Hey madhu, dakshu, i am disagreeing here that Anjali is doing this intentionally. Anjali may be doing this intentionally to save herself from the wrath of NA but not for Astha and Shlok, because this is what is going to go a point where Astha's life is going to be in danger and at that time Shlok will ask Astha, whom is she going to choose Anjali or Shlok and then Shlok will move out of the house with Astha because what Anjali did could have killed Astha , kind of puree to nahi jal gayi nah. So my anger against Anjali yesterday, as she is crossing her limit here. So when Anjali's own life is at stake due to the wrath of NA , she chooses to protect herself and not her kids, so she gets hurt by the broken wheels of Kavya's car. She curses Kavya but does not throw away the broken wheels rather keeps them , so she still does not make way for the future . In fact NA asks her to throw it away so that it does not hurt somebody else. I sometimes feel NA bends for his kids but Anjali is so proud that she will break and break others but not bend. She has done that with NA too. So NA tortures her too for it. She did the same most likely at the time of Swati. A thought , is kavya's car actually Sojal's ( Karna 's ) broken chariot (rath) , as we have seen Sojal bought the car.
NA has noticed this trait in Anjali and that is why the taunts that you are neither a good wife nor a good mother. A good mother would not have cursed ,Kavya for that. Anjali's mother also repents that and says she made some mistake while bringing up Anjali . I really could not feel Anjali was trying to bring Shlok and Astha together. Rather during the lunch when NA asked about Avadhoot, i thought shlok was smiling because he was still going to find a way to take his wife to her parents' house even if NA and Anjali did not want it as he has done it before.
Since Astha did not break the fast on her own I think Shlok will again punish her for he was seeing that she again chose to do it for Anjali. So she is still choosing Anjali instead of him. So the bahu is still wining over the biwi, the maan of the house over the maan or love of the husband. Astha left Shlok when he was talking about HM ( love for husband ) and went as Anjali was calling her .

During pati pujan it was maan of house vs love for husband or dad and the love for husband won that day so she was treated by Shlok and taken to her parents house to meet her father ( love for the father).

agree suchi, Anjali may not be doing anything to help Aastha. Anjali reacts according to her situatuon. She does have tenderness in her heart but she also has the stubbornness when it comes to Niranjan and traditions of the house. She is conflicted. Aastha is preaching something entirely opposite to what Niranjan has forced into her being. Sometimes she displays that tenderness towards Aastha but today she has Niranjan and his principles hovering over her and she chose Niranjan over Aastha. She is Niranjan himself in this epi.
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@suchi thanks pics from PG. But difficult Q. You guys are way ahead.😆
I find Varad being another name for Ganesh, like my fav Vinayak chacha⭐️. Both are not just looking out for Astha but shlok also, both being older and wiser. Esp Vinayak can open his mouth to the truth and get away with it unlike Varad. Varad has obligations to parents since he is living under the same roof with hitler and weak mother. Remember he was against pati pooja as I am sure he was in the past as well.
Agree sachi that Anjali is not doing anything intentionally. Without even having to look at NA, and his mind reader and being abused, even her breath is in control of NA. She is doing exactly what she knows NA wants her to while he goes scotfree and goes his merry way.😡
Astha and shlok have no clue that his masking is more sinister and dangerous beyond their wildest imaginations, esp astha since she is new to the family and not once has NA shown his ugly evil face to her, not thru his actions, words, body language. She being smart would have caught it right away and NA knows that.
@dakshu couldn't agree more ... Anjali is Niranjan in female form.
My 2c guys!
Edited by radev24 - 10 years ago
Sg2013 thumbnail
Since everybody had HAS here. I have some HAS thoughts too,

Was NA like Shlok in his younger days, somebody who wanted to go against traditions ?
A little background here . There are mainly 3 major sects of maharashtrian brahmins - deshastha - eg : both -Agnihotri and Deshpande ( jyoti's husband) , koknastha - eg Godbole , anjali's parents and Karhade - Kirloskar - Astha. Marriage between these 3 sects was not common previously especially in arranged marriages. So did NA marry Anjali against his parents wishes and wanted to bring change In his family. NA's parents were orthodox and probably his mother made Anjali do all these rituals and she could not go against them and Anjali's parents complained to the police for torture of their daughter and NA had to go to jail, although it was not his fault but a misunderstanding that it was not him but his parents( may be mother) who troubled Anjali.

NA then started taking revenge from Anjali by now really making her follow all the traditions and becoming very orthodox. So he makes Anjali do all this since she did not go against his parents's may be mother's wishes and stand for him. So NA taunts her that you could not be a good wife .Chachu always taunts Anjali too that she could not go against anybody. Over the years NA then made Anjali exactly like his mother as a punishment for not standing up for him. . Does Chachu taunt Anjali because of this too? Since he too saw Anjali was not strong to bring the change.

NA asked for Astha's hand for Shlok although he knew Astha was Kirloskar. Was it purposely to show Anjali that Shlok and Astha can go against the traditions? NA had told Shlok he would support Shlok in all his decisions which we have seen him do. Shlok and Astha's horoscopes were not matching, but NA was ok with it since most likely when he married Anjali their horoscopes were not matching or he did not care about them ? NA told the pundit not to tell that to anyone since he knew Anjali would then stop the marriage on that pretext.

NA did see that Astha could speak against Shlok the very first time he met Astha but still wanted her as DIL.A man who is so narrow minded a male chauvenist would not want somebody like Astha to be DIL? So why did he chose her ? So that she would now go against the traditions and fight them , something he wanted Anjali to do but failed. May be Anjali has now become exactly like her MIL.

NA accepted Kavya as his granddaughter and proudly said so. NA actually started educational institutions which later became his business . NA asked for Astha as DIL. When she had said no the other girl's last name was Pradhan, most likely not brahmin but kayashta . So have they shown the narrow minded ness of the prevalent caste system and the sects and subsects too? Was Swati not a brahmin? Was that the reason Anjali did not want her? NA basically punishes Anjali who then punishes Astha . Is NA taking revenge on Anjali by making her do all these rituals for his own insult by her parents like Shlok who was taking revenge on Astha because of his father's insult ?

Sorry for this HAS but it has been bothering me for a long time now that why did the story writer choose 3 last names which are prototypes of the 3 different sects of maharashtrian brahmins. Jyoti was married into same sect as Agnihotri . Did Varad like somebody who was different but had to choose Sojal who belonged to the same sect or is Sojal like the pradhans as her mother knew the Pradhan. Was NA hoping Sojal too to change the codes of Anjali but she failed him too and so now wants Astha to do so.? NA does not like Abhay as much as Anjali .
These are just HAS thoughts and I may be completely off track here.

niki795 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome post madhu Di
great analysis

niki795 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev24

Goodafternoon Madhu and ALL THE BUDS 😃
Good Afternoon Friends
And Amen to Hindi !
My chhota sa contribution 😳

awesome Prem
Sg2013 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev24

@suchi thanks pics from PG. But difficult Q. You guys are way ahead.😆
I find Varad being another name for Ganesh, like my fav Vinayak chacha⭐️. Both are not just looking out for Astha but shlok also, both being older and wiser. Esp Vinayak can open his mouth to the truth and get away with it unlike Varad. Varad has obligations to parents since he is living under the same roof with hitler and weak mother. Remember he was against pati pooja as I am sure he was in the past as well.
Agree sachi that Anjali is not doing anything intentionally. Without even having to look at NA, and his mind reader and being abused, even her breath is in control of NA. She is doing exactly what she knows NA wants her to while he goes scotfree and goes his merry way.😡
Astha and shlok have no clue that his masking is more sinister and dangerous beyond their wildest imaginations, esp astha since she is new to the family and not once has NA shown his ugly evil face to her, not thru his actions, words, body language. She being smart would have caught it right away and NA knows that.
@dakshu couldn't agree more ... Anjali is Niranjan in female form.
My 2c guys!

Great thoughts Vinayak and Varad are both names of god Ganesh but Vinayak is leader and varad is blessing. So is vinayak now leading Astha and Shlok to fight against the traditions? Remember the day Shlok let Astha get the ring and NA and Anjali got mad , Vinayak came to console them together and told them to do what is right. Shlok never answers back to Vinayak although Shlok considers or shows that his dad is his whole and soul, he still has very good relations with Vinayak. Varad for that matter means blessing. So he is the softer one who always comes as a blessing to Astha and Shlok. He supports them and helps them in his own way by removing the obstacles that come between them . So he gifted them the HM package and now saved Astha's life , he is Astha's Bappa here. He has blessed her.

Did Vinayak not marry because he could not marry somebody he wanted and was not allowed or did he not want another Anjali in the house so remained unmarried?