Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

EPISODE 82 HEEL MEAL. FEEL...HIDE/SEEK
NIR-JA-LA-- JAL AHH ---CARE--LA

Anajli: what is this Aastha women still can't come late at night alone,
Aastha ...MIL who shlok dropped me..
Anajli innerly I know shlok secures let him teach care which I'm missing,
Anajli : you broke the traditions of the house and it had reached up heights ..
Aastha: what are you saying MIL ..
Anjali ; you don't know how to respect elders and what elders say(prank of sentiments)
Astha it's not like that MIl I always respect elders how can you say that
Anajli thinking hmmm Working now have to play hide and seek games to bring out the cat ..and lion
Anajli : you have to do nirjal vrat
Hmm think anajli let's se this will bring back my sons care and feelings which I can't give myself as my legs are tied..I will make astha run.
Aastha nirjal vrath why MIL.
Anajli bocz it's Prayachit/remorse for paramapra/tradtions which you sidelined me too ( sahib should have been here, he has to see how I'm bringing astha on track)
Aastha ok MIl I will do the nirjal wrath for your MAAN(self respect/MIStrust) for elders,SANMAAN(honour).
NOTE: India post.
well-balanced families and society. Our Indian Identity is standing out in the world because of their guidance and directions to lead a spiritual life.

****************MORNING sunshine of pranks/shararati/tricker THREEKA ALAG.

Ashlok chemistry mast mast...so intense even in hate, imagine how it will be when hmmm real romance starts.
Aastha dressing with shola sringar as women natural beauty increases..misplaces bindi,,
Oh man shlok how can you say hate when you want your wife( (MRS.DHARJA/SHLOK/ADHIKAAR/AGNIHOTRI).., wah again hide and seek games...hmm. Alaag sizzling chesmitry.. Never ever seen,

Shlok reaches Aastha helds her hands by leaning onto Aaastha. Puts the BHINDI in place ..hey shlok you are still after shola sringar ..must have known the signifiacne.
Shlok you and your alag thareka romance what cooking in you,,...HM Plans..hhmm.
https://youtu.be/nqdSN4Z0pNo
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nqdSN4Z0pNo[/YOUTUBE]
Link:Shloa sringar complete women ..analysis, nov -16 episode.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Significance to known :up to you..PALS...I wear red BHINDI small.on jeans.
A spot considered a major nerve point in human body since ancient times.The area between the eyebrows, the sixth chakra known as the 'agna' meaning 'command', is the seat of concealed wisdom. It is the centre point wherein all experience is gathered in total concentration. According to the tantric cult, when during meditation the latent energy ('kundalini') rises from the base of the spine towards the head, this 'agna' is the probable outlet for this potent energy. The red 'kumkum' between the eyebrows is said to retain energy in the human body and control the various levels of concentration. It is also the central point of the base of the creation itself " symbolizing auspiciousness and good fortune. GLIST..kusumba..let all Kanya know...????????
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------/-------///------
.shlok never leaves one chance to touch Aastha ,..how can you say hate...wake up Aastha ..see the body gestures and expression as face never lies...words are fake.

Shlok offers her GOOD MORNING and TEA..for Aastha..with care..and make astha see he cares..
Shlok tiwsted dialog :don't tell later didn't care (in shararati way)..
Aastha still for her self respect not thnikng of her honour pushes away the tea
Aaastha shlok I'm doing nirjal vrat..
Shlok for a min gets angry.but today he remorsed himself from taunting why?
His expressions says ..a lot.

Why did shlok offer tea suddenly..does he know about the vrat...hmm cat and lion games...or hide and seek games suspicous for perspective by negative attitudes..
Shlok taunts Aastha doesn't know how to take of herself( self respect/ maan)but showing the jendha sills for other honours.drinking coffee checking cell phone..
Shlok taunting cellphone...or Aastha..cell is aastha heart right...aastha said
Jandha in saree..is wearing jeans too.
Aastha in kitchen along with sojel getting ready for lunch cooking ..
Where anajli the game seek player assigns the whole cooking to Aastha and also do more to feed orphans,.hmm which orphans anajli..suspicous,.
Anajli leaves saying Cook for 20. And 100 rotis..before 11 am..USA/PACIFIC/zzz.
Aastah cutting ,removing of steam ,has mastered in cooking..wah sojel,shlok,anajli ,,cook banadi..as the power of women starts in cooking..so much Atta kneading made you tied Aastha,,hey no what happend why did you stop yourself ..him still self pride(maan)..
Hmmm...aloo..aloo..aloos..
Known to use safety...is it me asstha is much cautious I'm seeing...sholk green signal..Aastha ready to...HMHMHMHM..

Sojel who wants to taunts/helping astha offers juice but aastha denies ..anajli from behind sees and is on seek of aastha stongness for nirjal wrath.( tricks isn't it)
Sojel in kitchen the cunning ..but Aastha completes...in a staisfaction of 2000000... My this reminds me of...any guesses...EBP is so all in all connected..have to watch again
Dining table all are munching up shlok wow you are drooling your wife cooking..hmm..you like whatever Aastha cooks as she cooked for you ..what will happen when Aastha will take you on romance ride..hmmm must to watch ashlok scene...cvs..
Nirajan satisfied as the Prayachit is being done ..ask first time for concern of avadoot taunt/good. NA mask is always tricky only shlok and anajli understands. Son only hide and seeks game to play.
Anajli taking the chance seeing shlok taunts Aastha, it's nice she won't go next time to her house..shlok munching not even ,lifted her eyes...hmm shlok knows how yo keep his promise to take Aastha along with him as couple ..showing love/control hate.

Control con to roll...see NA pic..Ana dhatha sukiyaki bava.
Later jaya the maya world of good/ bad offers plate full of food even jelebies...
Aastah denies and Ajanali the savior interview as cut off seeking aastha strongness.
Truants to jaya leave soon,
Astha passes the cruel world satisfaction of saying mom,.what mom isn't she the one who brought the artificial snake..anajli..smajala as to end with nirjala..
Wow smaj jala..vs nirjala..anajli you are in seek with hide game..so much adding up draining..but HAS syndrome. For our EBP uniqueness..4scenes and this much
Wish to do a book, but will leave to young Naya bees.20/100.
Agnihotri house is a mansions going thru the whole house is making her tired.
Enters ashlok room sits in the bed tired..shlok gulps seeing astha speechless to covey goes on seducing Aastha and ease her pain ny taunting ... about HM..
But pics says he is really menaing..thareeka alaag hide games.
Anajali for her Prayachit/care of family calls astha and asks to come down..
Shlok gallored with dresses..OMG The first pics and the later pics his choice says he is upto good intentions..check down below OS pic 2

Hey wait didn't we see shlok putting awY his dark dresses to sofa and blue and maroon shirts on bed to pack..hmmm..what do we see the colors for..hmmm.drool.
Wealth is head strong...
Anajli gives silver/wealth to clean put on roof/top..Aastha with burden of wealth/silver tries to move forward..the wealth burden makes her stoop forward and loose control on Wealth .making big sound..
shlok is fast and knows how to skid..to Aastha .in morsed/static/shock worries for Aastha ..and shouts Aastha..the worry is there shlok care for her...
Varad hearing this comes down runs into puja room(never saw varad on poms room)gets holy water and gives to shlok satig aside..shlok sprinkles some water and makes aastha conscious..
Varad you are tender heart and does know how to care as you have daughter who needs care was cared by Aastha.,,,sojel how can you deny such care..what is that you want wealth or health of love.
Care of kavya given made seek care for Aastha..by varad..cvs Khya care teaching.
Now shlok is still shock varad asks for juice sojel tires to go,but anajli stops her bcoz the strongness will pull Flemings out..
Varad mad goes inside and gets juice and shlok makes aastha by gentle concern force ..Aastha is sensing the love...
Yesterday angry Aastha ANDHAR kuch bhar kuch.
Today expression change..love can' be hidden even masked by hate..trust has to build up.
And that happens by adjustment /compatability/ commitment...long way.
Cvs can we see adjustments first ..of ashlok like nok jhoks .
Haad yaar add up spice..the couple is in the same room..compatability.[CO.Mmm.PATA.BI.LI.TY]HINDI ...u know like in...

Wow the precap with concern,fear,care says feelings are emerging ..
Aastha grab it and seek don't hide...you change your way to bring shlok in traeeka alag by your pranks..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNWnUdK6HKQ
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XNWnUdK6HKQ[/YOUTUBE]
Cvs we saw mean pranks/shararati/tricker why not hide and seek Aastha with annokhi maat kaar or mamakaar of pyaar pulkaar.
Chun baba Chun ..sun baba sun..mene Tum Chun liya hey Chun ..Chun..Chun is a lang..called ..HMHMHMHM,.
Cvs wah...wah..all happies..me sleep iessjhhshsh..
Glad hubby gave me my iPad where I can be myself with this stress health..yesterday he said no me taunted you don't love me..today he brought
IPadde myna pad de with mocha frappe..and cool video app in bonus,.luv you my hubby chubby..
For my BHAI..AND DAUGHTERS?...?...?

NEED not to FALLOW but KNOWING some good traditions??for my KIDDOS.

Now I have amazing hiddens found in pics with the dedications of cast and crew...if liked hit like and POV not THANKS FOR SHARING..this is EBP never ever seen ..unique..yes I'm proud to HAS drool to EBP
why? If interested and wanted a pic OS update too..post..and will continue

Let me know if apt or not and to capt pics.
next episode with suggestions and unique collab help...me can't run like a BEES , MEH KHYA raam RAsam Buddha hogaya...hai hai budda hogaya..Telugu rasam ..ya.ebp phir words.
Every where EBP????????... Shoes needed to,run..

What will be apt songs for this any ideas...
Did I miss anything becoz avinash and Shernu itself 1episode of 200pics imagine the screen play and camera collection..oh my..jarror Buddy..hoon...
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#990099" size="3">Loved the reformed shlock only by clothesπŸ˜†</font>

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bAWhhwUYbbY
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?
=player_detailpage&v=bAWhhwUYbbY[/YOUTUBE]

Shlok's point of view.
Being the wise men daughter has no control of emotions and only see good in every one.,started changing .
But having the adhikkar and blinded in love of incontrovertible ,made remorsed the next day of marirage ..where she coulnt at and in her feet .started moving in direction of anajli here anajli was saying no to go and half her direction.today Aastha cleansed herself with all aspects of self control and strongness as a perfect .. So shlok made her picture perfect in his heart if cellphone ..modern love...Aastha you have to reach inside not dil ki pass. Near the heart you atre not feeling shlok. See the inner space of the miror. Which he is shoeing and you are not accept wide.shlok as a kid with cell phone need your attention,focus,and dedication to hubby love as you have procured all love. Shlok completes you. So stick to him..show your Janu chappie..and hey when did you last time hug yourself ..me say only on suprise night...with I love you...shlok had made the perfect Puran POLI..with good sweetness and dough had rolled and ready to be served but not feeding shlok.

SHLOK POV As in today.
He wanted asstha as the girl who he liked , very much in potential with her principles. He made. You picture perfect picture says how adoring you are looking.vat your wife..whic she doesn't even care.today knowing Aastha as in nirjal vrat offerd her sunshine and courage to fight back wiht tea..but you again edited shlok..shlok god way of contollingj himself made her alert of her principles. As jandha. As in saree.m
Precap
Shlok by astha
Shlok adha ...wah Kat
End of sass and Bahu games
Bahu role ..indirect to direct..ok..

Pre- cap to...
shlok adha ...wah Kat BHA.BATH.BA HU? ME.

har Jho yug .kaise har jaha shlok

Edited by Prasai - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prani08 thumbnail

PIC OS THREEKA

Dialogues : cvs are theses tort -u -re..torts...thanks DAkSHA..I wish i can get more help Bees ...to,balance the truth hidden.

Bar baar ayse Kamari Mai bet obi to Ghar Maisie sambhalogi
Sojal Zara tail lekae aoo main pain Hatho sae madam ki malish karna chatting hon.

pranks/shararati/tricker..cvs my daughter is saying mom I don't want to watch this I'm scared..oh my imagined ho much kavya will be scared..the young scars are hard to,heel..like shlock heel with feel..
Aastha is feeling it ..I saw it ..can you deny it...love can't be hidden...

Am not good at scrpting...so choose my style shlokie threeka aaag Alaag pics for my version of EBP found connections,eveyone one sees more in their view,,god this so unique looks like have to pic all connections adding up in my pea diary...pea sized brain ..isnt me.

Edited by Prasai - 10 years ago
Prani08 thumbnail
To be ,have to be, or have been Naya bees 20/100.
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Madhu ji, good afternoon! Good to see your post, Chap- pals, size 8 πŸ˜† Yes boots will be good, it's cold here,πŸ˜† Also liked the significance of the bindi that you explained. Hope you are doing well.
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey madhu lovely pics and great analysis.
I too felt that Anjali is doing all this intentionally.
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Goodafternoon Madhu and ALL THE BUDS πŸ˜ƒ
Good Afternoon Friends
And Amen to Hindi !
My chhota sa contribution 😳

Originally posted by: radev24

Symbolism: ASHLOK shown right in front of the mandir, Bappa watching over both of you !
Shlok: "Mrs Anjali Agnihotri, dont you dare EVER ask my wife for your nonsense nirjala vrat,
did u hear that?"
Astha's tears tell us she actually feeling shlok's concern for her wellbeing ... did we see that ever before, other than a morning tea which she refused bcoz she gave word to MIL ?
Taken from Madhu's brilliant Looong thread ... as always !πŸ‘
Bahu / wife / beti / bhabhi / SIL / saheli ... ho to aisi
β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—β€οΈ
BIL Varad ho to aisa 😭
Reading the veins in shlok's arm, the way his left hand holding astha's head ..
If this is not love, I dont know what is ...

Sg2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great job madhu and prem.
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Madhu, did you throw 100 rotis for 20 people thing for my HAS affected brain?
Here goes my over analysis:
100 = 1 and its negative traits are stubborn, unhappy, melancholic, intolerant, proud, arrogant, egocentric, vain, critical.

20 = 2 and it means conflict.

That's what I feel is Anjali's present state.
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsr11

Madhu, did you throw 100 rotis for 20 people thing for my HAS affected brain?

Here goes my over analysis:
100 = 1 and its negative traits are stubborn, unhappy, melancholic, intolerant, proud, arrogant, egocentric, vain, critical.

20 = 2 and it means conflict.

That's what I feel is Anjali's present state.

one more missed out dear .
Anjali says finish it by 12 noon.
What does 12 symbolise .
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dakshaavi

one more missed out dear .

Anjali says finish it by 12 noon.
What does 12 symbolise .

Interesting because 12 is 1 + 2 = 3.
We have 1 from 100 and