nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Her moms affection was cute
But ow it's getting out of hand
I understand she worries
But eve if there is someone in ishita's life she should chill and let ishita decide 🥱
Not done

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea true, her mom wants everything to be done quickly in Ishita's life, n wid this soch she starts assuming things which are actually not present in ishu's life!! i think she should have talked to ishu first, before going on that 'raman's investigation mission'!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i agree...madhoo needs to understand issues like marriage takes time to materialise...she needs to leave ishu alone regarding her marriage...
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah , Poor girl she just knows that her marriage won't happened becoz of her state but, her Amma is too much she is over doing and forcing her to find a groom.
This is insane,...
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
But Ishu k Mom is chooo chweeet
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post. Ya can understand ishita mom's pain but ya went out if hand in desperation of ishita mrg. Ishita is more real n understanding n mature d situations. If she is so concerned n loves her daughter as ishita cares her mom she too must understand her daughter n let her live n take her life decisions. Ishita is not in self destructive mode r offtrack. She is independent n pretty clear n real abt her life n wat she want frm her life n can decide herself. Ishita is a dentist n respectable woman n her mom making her badnaam in the apts. Ishita r her dad must keep her mom in her right place.her mom must understand d situation n must act maturely of her age.she must maturely handle the things.