What I loved in today's episode 14/12

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Just Loved The Cute Scene Between Ishita,Ruhi N Raman.They Way Ishita Helped Raman By Giving Hoil N Then The Comb Was So Beautifully Executed .The Scene Was So Beautifully Written,Executed N Well Performed By The Actors.I Also Like The Small Eye Contact Scene In The Morning .
Raman Saying Good Things About Ishita To Adoption Center People
Ishita Calls Raman As Jallad .What A Superb Name.

FB Scenes Of Shagun N Raman Was Good .Raman Was Totally Geek When He Was Married To Shagun.He Considered Shagun Mole As His Lucky Charm .

Precap - Thank God .They Did Not Drag Like Other Ekta Mata Shows. Ishita Got To Know What Her Mom Was Doing.Exited For Monday Episode.

Kudous To Ekta N The Whole Team For This Beautiful N Heart Wrenching Show.
Edited by VIMAL89 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
What a lovely episode <3 Loved the cute manner in which Ishita helps Raman with the shampoo,comb and all 😆

The cute expression he gave was adorable when had no clue at all how to go about removing all the lice and there she came,an angel in disguise ,with the teasing grin 😆

Especially loved the diya scene <3 The content in her eyes,as she finally saw that Raman was a caring father after all was a beautiful moment and her eyes light up when she sees the cute father daughter moment <3

The chemistry between Raman and Ishita seem so stark Even the eye locks make my heart skip a beat <3 Hayyee I'm already shipping these two ❤️

Raman,what can I say ? His bark is definitely worse than his bite 😳

He cares so much for his daughter,that much is very clear <3 But he has been hurt so much in the past because of Shagun (who btw looked really pretty in the flashback ) and that is reflecting in his behaviour with Ruhi..

Though he cannot see his daughter in pain or sadness,then he forgets his own pain and tends only to his child <3

As of now,a MU has crept up and the precap was awesome ! Love how Ishita stood up to her mother (poor thing,I felt bad for her mom ) and the one thing I'm really glad is that this matter has already come up where he feels that they are cheating them ! So now once the matter gets resolved (may take a couple of episodes,I know :P ) he will see her in a better light

Oh,and the Mihika Mihir pair are gonna be their cupids,thats for sure 😆

Loving the episodes till now and the storyline and BG music as well 👏Hope this flow always remains..

Divyanka and Karan are doing a wonderful job as are the whole cast and so is Ruhi,she is just so cute 😆

What say guys ? Do Like and share your views😳

Btw I'm Abhinaya,you all can call me Abhi :)
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this show is just amazing! Divyanaka and karan are doing really an amazing job!! loving their chemistry!! :)
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice analysis abhi .I loved today's episode. ..for me d best epis till date...nw m loving karan patel ek baar phir 😳 loved d scene between dad and daughter, and ruhi, masha'allah s sooo cute...m loving her more and more...and yep anita/shagun was looking pretty in fb...and raman's look n fb, my goodness ,was that scene frm 1980 or 1990 🤣 🤣 next week s going to b soo much mazedaar...hmmm rain scene s yet to come excited. .. 😃
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i loveee Todays epi n hlping scene of isshu was v cutly executed
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice episode...everyone did fab job esp Ishita,Raman,Ruhi...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i was smiling throughout the epi...it was so beautifully executed and ishu was looking so gorgeous...icing of the cake was YHM title song...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post n agree with u.loved the cute moment of daughter n father.and the way ishita was helping them it was worth watching.and the kid ruhi.she always bring a smile on my face.so cute n adorable kid.and Karan was too good.Raman was not comfy while praising Ishu to the adopt centre ppl yet he was hesitating.Karan did that scene very perfectly.
947708 thumbnail
Helping indirectly was good scene and Raman giving positive feedback was good.
story is awesome no melodrama clean sweet story fresh story from ekta once again other ph should learn from ekta to give something new loving this serial.
Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
awesome post Abhi ⭐️ I'm really liking Raman Ishita &;Ruhi too 😳

and yes really feel bad for Ishitas mom
Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 10 years ago