Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
yea yea hai mohabbatein song is really nice! :)
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Song is so Freshhh n Magical O Ghhoossshhh.. i just downloaded by converting it into mp3
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
listening sng again n again
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
the title song is very beautiful...❤️
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tumne mere Muh ki baat cheenli.😆Ek had a world record and history of Awesome title songs and bg's for leads,And No one can even touch to the level of Music and It's Magical Efffect on us Audiences. 😳
The BESTEST of Ekta is in Kaisa ye Pyaar hai,
Kitani Mohabbat hai(The effect that Arjuhi's Title song and BG's create is Magical,Heart-touching and Heart-breaking at the same time and One of the most Soulful Music❤️ 😳 ❤️)
Tere Liye(The most soulful title song ever,I was so in love with that When I heard in promos and used to hum it that I actually started watching the show bcoz of that song😳Though It's another thing that I was already a fan of Harshad and Anupriya from their previous shows.😆)
Pyaar ki yeh ek Kahani(Passion comes alive with My Abhiya's MAGICAL BG tune.My cell-phone's Ringtone forever.❤️ 😳 😆)
Jodha-Akbar(Again The most Soulful and Magical BG that You'll ever hear is My Akdha's.❤️ 😳I go CRAZY whenever I listen to the music and song of this show. ❤️ 😳)

And Coming to Yeh hai Mohabbatien,Ekta Rocked again.😆Each of her Love-stories had that Classic and I really mean the Most CLASSIC music in them.😳
I love Khamoshiya gungunanane lagi more than the Title song.😳And The BG is Superb too.😃 ❤️ 😳
Edited by --Janvie-- - 10 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: --Janvie--

Tumne mere Muh ki baat cheenli.😆Ek had a world record and history of Awesome title songs and bg's for leads,And No one can even touch to the level of Music and It's Magical Efffect on us Audiences. 😳
The BESTEST of Ekta is in Kaisa ye Pyaar hai,
Kitani Mohabbat hai(The effect that Arjuhi's Title song and BG's create is Magical,Heart-touching and Heart-breaking at the same time and One of the most Soulful Music❤️ 😳 ❤️)
Tere Liye(The most soulful title song ever,I was so in love with that When I heard in promos and used to hum it that I actually started watching the show bcoz of that song😳Though It's another thing that I was already a fan of Harshad and Anupriya from their previous shows.😆)
Pyaar ki yeh ek Kahani(Passion comes alive with My Abhiya's MAGICAL BG tune.My cell-phone's Ringtone forever.❤️ 😳 😆)
Jodha-Akbar(Again The most Soulful and Magical BG that You'll ever hear is My Akdha's.❤️ 😳I go CRAZY whenever I listen to the music and song of this show. ❤️ 😳)

And Coming to Yeh hai Mohabbatien,Ekta Rocked again.😆Each of her Love-stories had that Classic and I really mean the Most CLASSIC music in them.😳
I love Khamoshiya gungunanane lagi more than the Title song.😳And The BG is Superb too.😃 ❤️ 😳

there is more of great title track in her shows...pavitra rishta...kavyanjali...kasamh se...kahin to hoga...i like kahani ghar ghar ki title track too...bade achche lagte hai...kasauti zindagi kay...kohi apna sa...koi dil mein hai...kaisa yeh pyar hai...kya dil mein hai...tujh sang preet lagayi sajna...kayamath...to name a few along with your above mention...PKYEK track too give chills as its tune is haunting...😳...missing Abhiya so much...😭
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mages

there is more of great title track in her shows...pavitra rishta...kavyanjali...kasamh se...kahin to hoga...i like kahani ghar ghar ki title track too...bade achche lagte hai...kasauti zindagi kay...kohi apna sa...koi dil mein hai...kaisa yeh pyar hai...kya dil mein hai...tujh sang preet lagayi sajna...kayamath...to name a few along with your above mention...PKYEK track too give chills as its tune is haunting...😳...missing Abhiya so much...😭

Lol Kya karu yaar 17 saal ki bacchi hu Toh uske Saare shows nahi dekh paayi.😆
Sorry I hate PR.😡
Kahin toh Hoga was My fav also.❤️ 😳My first Ek fav Jodi after which I started watching her shows was Kahin to Hoga.Loved Kashish and Sujal like MAD. ❤️ 😳But Except the title song which was Awesome,Thoda sa pyaar hua hai was From Sohail khan's movie so I didn't mentioned that.😆
And About Abhiya,I crave them,I miss them,I yearn for them,A couple jisko itni Miss kiya,Have cried when the show ended😭And They were My reason of joining IF.😳And That BG well I'm Crazy about it yaar.❤️Usko sunke hi Dil bhar aata hai.😭Miss ViSu so much. 😭 😭
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
completely agree with you..
the music is very melodious...the title song is just awesome...
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I cannot stop listening to the title song!! Ekta never goes wrong with the theme songs. It's BEAUTIFUL!!