TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
The grl who is playing role of shagun is same who played Anjali in ekta's show Kavyanjali n i reallly lik her so much😳i wish she was teh elad bt divyanka too doing justic wth role of Isshita,,, Loved today's epi..😆😆😆Ishiita caklled Raman as Jallad n she said Jallad is on holiday .. scens was too cute whn Isshu was hlping papa Raman indirectly😳n PrecapFight b/w Raman n Isshita n Raman badly talked abt her motherBut Loving teh title track song of YHM😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thats gal name is ANITA , she is fab actress...
I liked show, its good as we get to see a side of raman which rarely comes out, his expressions and concern over her report card and then her scratching her hair changed within seconds , i mean he was looking at her so angrily but when they covered her mole he was given into that innocent kid WOW karan

So, Ishita looking at them was fab too, and she giving him all the things needed as she knows he cannot handle things on his own

well precap was Solid ... wow , i didnot see that coming . he was FAB

coming to ramans past, he changed not only as a person but also his attire and his style, wt ever blow he had taken in past did change him badly...
i am Loving Karan OMG after 7 years seeing him
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea that jalad scene n raman-ruhi scene was really cute! it was really nice to see Raman helping his daughter! :)
hayee title track is killing