Ruhi Ishita Raman - Emotional Bonding Scene 13/12/13

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I just Loved this scene. Raman's mom intentionly gone to see film so that Raman Ruhi can come close. Aww. Raman helped Ruhi in cleaning her hairs with Help of Ishita, that was so Emotional as Ishu was adoring Ruhu and Raman noticed it. Aww. He helped Ishu in Adoption Verification but due to Ishu's mother's childish acts he misunderstood Iyyars. And now he started hating them! But I got Emotional whenever Title track was Played! GaMa gama ga Yeh Hain Mohobatein! Meri chahatein! . 😳

This show involves a Doctor's Love story hence attracting me into it. So far Loving the Elegence.
Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved that scene...and karan was looking awesome today 😳
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that scene was really cute! :)
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I never seen karans work before and neither Divya;s but has to say Karan is doing amazing job as a not so interested father , yet holding on and delivering the right kind of expressions ... Muah dude , i never though i in all actors will appreciate K mata ke bache 😆
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think karan is great in his 'daddy' avtar. I felt very bad for raman in his past scenes.He seemed a very introvert and a innocent guy who really loved his first wife.That indicates his goodness which is quite visible when he cares for ruhi.Though ruhi reminds him of the betrayal but still he loves her,cares for her and cant see her in pain. Thats just too touching, I really want Ishita to quickly come in his life and make him realize the happiness of spending time with your kid.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
the scene was beautiful...
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Malika

I think karan is great in his 'daddy' avtar. I felt very bad for raman in his past scenes.He seemed a very introvert and a innocent guy who really loved his first wife.That indicates his goodness which is quite visible when he cares for ruhi.Though ruhi reminds him of the betrayal but still he loves her,cares for her and cant see her in pain. Thats just too touching, I really want Ishita to quickly come in his life and make him realize the happiness of spending time with your kid.

Agreed , Raman in his past seemed introvert and geeky type who only do his work and enjoy life. But he really loved his first wife.

The problem is Mole which Ruhi got from her mother which reminds him of his past. But soon he will realise it when Ishita will come in his life.

Thankyou everyone for response.😃