Maaneet099 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
ok i have to confess this is my very first EK serial. i was never a fan of serials and somehow i managed to take a glimpse at another PH's serial n i couldnt stop. but i stuck to only that PH knowing famous EK's love for weird plots once the serial takes. oh well i am not expecting anything less for this show but as of now i am loving it! 😳
tamilians shown at their "sterotypical best" 😆 and ishu's mom is just crossing border of annoying. i understand she is desperate but to spy your own daughter is going to hit her back badly! Raman just started seeing Ishita in new light as maybe she isn't as bad as he thought and her mother's act of snooping around for his salary just crashed everything. Madhavi has become the villain for her own's daughter's story... 🥱 well of course this is just a story but she really needs to stop building castles in the air and confront her daughter to know who this raman kumar is. it's a bit silly to watch her crumble her own daughter's love story (i know its too early for that but hey it's definitely coming 😉)
Edited by Maaneet099 - 10 years ago