Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Arjun ke daddy ko pata tha, i mean Indra and wo apne supoot se bohot pyaar karte the aur bohot proud the .. to wo arjun ko protect karne ke liye karna ka kawach koondal maang liye ... because surya deva ne kaha thi ki jab tak unke son ke paas ye kawach-koondal hai koi usko iss duniya se off nahi karsakta hai
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
@Medha u have work on main forum some one posted some doubt about ARJUN
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: __Neha__

Oh okay 😊 Thanks

Welcome Neha 😃
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raj_a_p

Medha di, you are correct. I had been a silent observer for more than 2 mnths. Was on the verge of deactivating my acc.

😳
tum sab to mujhe maar hi daalo ge ... waise tumhe maine bahen bol diya ab batao to sahi ki bahen ho yaa bhai ...
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ifians

my new sig on gandeevdhari arjuna...

Wow splendid
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

Abhi there is two version of this
one version said Yudhi don't know
another version said yudhi know
about Arjuna in all version arjun was full unaware about it

I dont know which version show that yudhi know this...but i read n my dad said also -yudhi know everything. 😊
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Ria...wooow ..awesome siggi yr 👏
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
@Abhi may be it's right...seee
different version said different thing...
let's see what they show here
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
see here few documents
let me search does yudhi know it let me find out

Why women can't keep secrets

It is a proven fact that women can't keep secrets. It is true for about 90% females. Does the reason belong to Hindu mythology? Did Yudhishthira curse her own mother Kunti?

After the battle of Kurukshetra, Yudhisthira performed the funeral rites for all loved ones. Then Kunti revealed a secret that Karn (Radheya) was her son. Yudhishthira got deeply hurt that Kunti did not reveal to him earlier that Karna was his brother. The depressed prince, in turn, cursed that no woman, henceforth, would be able to keep any secrets.

Description

After the battle of Kurukshetra, Dhristarastra asked Vidura, Dhaumya and Sanjaya to make all arrangements for the cremation of the great warriors killed in the war. Karna had no sons to offer any oblations. They all had been killed. Kunti could not bear this final injustice Karna (Radheya). She called Yudhisthira and said, "One person has been left. You should offer oblations for him too." Yudhisthira was surprised. He said, "Mother how can I forget anyone who died for me? Who is that person you speak of?"

Kunti said, "Radheya was a Kshatriya. He was the son of Surya. I am his mother. Surya had given me this child when I was a maiden, living in my father's house. Afraid of the consure of the world, I put him in a box and set it afloat on the waves of Ganga. He was found by Atiratha and his wife Radha brought him up. I am the cause of his tragic life." Saying this Kunti fainted. Now the grief of the Pandavas was unbearable. Krishna looked at Kunti and at the Pandavas with infinite compassion.

The Pandavas remembered each and every detail of his noble qualities. The Pandavas asked Kunti did Karna know about it. The answer came from Krishna, "Yes he did". Yudhisthira was very angry with her mother for the great injustice done by her to Karna.

He cursed the entire women race that they would not be able to hide any secret henceforth. - See more at: http://experiencehinduism.com/interesting-stories/why-women-cant-keep-secrets#sthash.lUfLqoKW.dpuf
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
http://www.urday.in/mkarnapandava.htm
KARNA WAS A PANDAVA

Dhristarastra asked Vidura, Dhaumya and Sanjaya to make all arrangements for the cremation of the great warriors killed in the war. It was done promptly. Then all of them, all the woman in simplest of dresses of cotton. Abandoning their silk ornaments, went on the banks of Ganga to offer funeral oblations, Kunti watched the oblations offered for all the dead. Karna had no sons to offer any oblations. They all had been killed. Kunti could not bear this final injustice to her son. She called Yudhisthira and said, "One person has been left. You should offer oblations for him too." Yudhisthira was surprised. He said, "Mother how can I forget anyone who died for me? Who is that person you speak of?"

Kunti said, "Radheya was a Kshatriya. He was the son of Surya. I am his mother. Surya had given me this child when I was a maiden, living in my father's house. Afraid of the consure of the world, I put him in a box and set it afloat on the waves of Ganga. He was found by Atiratha and his wife Radha brought him up. I am the cause of his tragic life." Saying this Kunti fainted. Now the grief of the Pandavas was unbearable. Krishna looked at Kunti and at the Pandavas with infinite compassion.

The Pandavas remembered each and every detail of his noble qualities. The Pandavas asked Kunti did Karna know about it. The answer came from Krishna, "Yes he did". Yudhisthira was very angry with her mother for the great injustice done by her to Karna.

He cursed the entire women race that they would not be able to hide any secret henceforth. Yudhisthira depression lasted for sometime. He was consoled by Sages, Narada and Vyasa. They talked to him about the duties of a king and the welfare of his people always came before any of his personal consideration.

Gradually Yudhisthira became interested in the running of the kingdom. He was not yet formally crowned as the king due to one month's observation of all the funeral rites. He asked Krishna to give him some knowledge about Political science and statecraft. Krishna said that there was no one to equal to Bhishma in that. All the knowledge of the great man will vanish with his death. Go and listen to his advice. Yudhisthira was not much convinced. Krishna said, "You do not have any idea of the greatness of your grandfather. Bhishma was taught political science by Brihaspati. Ganga, the favourite of gods is her mother. Shukra, the guru of the god's and asuras taught him the rules of conduct. Lord Parashurama taught him archery. Vasistha taught the Vedas and Vedangas to him. Markandeya taught him the knowledge of renunciation. You shall be fortunate to learn some of these things from him. There can be no better teacher than him on the entire earth."