Father-Son Not In Talking Terms

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
guys...there is another issue that we forgot to discuss...toshi has been telling her hubby to forget the past and talk to raman...and even tdy when raman wants to talk to his father...his father just went off...i think there is some issue b/w father-son...even bro-sis are not in talking terms...i never seen raman's sis talking to him...she tells toshi...yes she will...yes she will...but till now no convo happened b/w bro-sis...the only person who talk and hug raman was romy...
i wonder what made the father-son not in talking terms...there is alot of mystery in raman's house...

it will be awesome to see how this mystery unfolds...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamanIshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this post Naina😊 (that's your name right?) I was wondering about that too. I think his dad is not talking to him due to the divorce. And if that's the case, I am on Raman's side for this one. If Raman is the one who is responsible for Ruhi, then that woman (ex-wife) can never be right in my eyes. The parent who leaves their child for selfish reasons can never be a positive character in my opinion.
I am looking forward to Ishita coming into the family and bringing happiness for the family along with her. I already have such a strong disliking for the ex-wife (Anita's character)🤢.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RamanIshita

Thanks for this post Naina😊 (that's your name right?) I was wondering about that too. I think his dad is not talking to him due to the divorce. And if that's the case, I am on Raman's side for this one. If Raman is the one who is responsible for Ruhi, then that woman (ex-wife) can never be right in my eyes. The parent who leaves their child for selfish reasons can never be a positive character in my opinion.

I am looking forward to Ishita coming into the family and bringing happiness for the family along with her. I already have such a strong disliking for the ex-wife (Anita's character)🤢.

No yaar my name is Leela...u can call me by my name...completely agree with u
RamanIshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

No yaar my name is Leela...u can call me by my name...completely agree with u

Oh sorry yaar 😆hi leela😳
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
I feel, probably Raman and his dad aren't in talking terms, and that is what makes him bad father as well...!
I am wondering what was deep in Raman's past?
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes, i noticed it too, father has concern for his son while i havent seen any concern from sister so far apart for ruhi... deek thae hai , aage kaise deekha the hai
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yah It seems so..When Raman said his father I wanna talk to u..it's important...the way the old man glared at Raman..OMG...as if he will eat Raman with his eyes 🤣looks like His father is mad at him for some old incident😕and what is it??to find out keep watching YHM @ 11 pm on sp😆😛
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yup even I noticed
wondering what made his dad so upset that he does't talks with Raman not even to help him or to try to make him a happy.
PyaarDostiHai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was going to make a whole new topic on this but i realized this topic was opened already so it would be better to comment here.
I don't understand his dad at all... Raman seems to be a good guy (for the most part, although he has made some bad decisions). So what could he possibly have done to make his father so mad?
I mean it better not be about the divorce because (from what i know so far) Raman was not at fault at all.

No matter what it is about though, it's not right. I mean, maybe if Raman's father were nicer to him, Raman wouldn't be so hard hearted?😆 I know that's going overboard but still it may have helped Raman at least a little.
drafsul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think it is because of ruhi ...in da beginning raman didn't even used to live with them ...so I think his dad is angry with him because he isn't being a responsible father