mehvish0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Doesn't Raj Singh Arora play Ramon's brother in law, i'm sure I read this in a article. It doesnt make sense cause that means hes having an affair with ishita's sister and why would he want to tell everyone about the relationship and want to get married to her 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
RSA is playing mihir's brother-in-law which means in future he might marry raman's sister...not ishu's cousin...
he is not having any affair i guess...he is in love with mihika(ishu's cousin)...but circumstances might lead him to marry raman's sister which will make him the brother-in-law of raman...and will break both the love birds heart and i think romy(raman's brother)has something to do with this break-up...maybe a revenge on mihika who might insult him becos he is a womaniser in nature and mihika hates such sick-minded men...

i think its a love triangle b/w mihir-mihika-raman's sister...and romy might break the love story of mihir-mihika...

i love the chemistry b/w mihir-mihika in tdys epi...
mehvish0786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

RSA is playing mihir's brother-in-law which means in future he might marry raman's sister...not ishu's cousin...

he is not having any affair i guess...he is in love with mihika(ishu's cousin)...but circumstances might lead him to marry raman's sister which will make him the brother-in-law of raman...and will break both the love birds heart and i think romy(raman's brother)has something to do with this break-up...maybe a revenge on mihika who might insult him becos he is a womaniser in nature and mihika hates such sick-minded men...

i think its a love triangle b/w mihir-mihika-raman's sister...and romy might break the love story of mihir-mihika...

i love the chemistry b/w mihir-mihika in tdys epi...

Oh k thanks for answering and if thats the case then ive got a feeling mihika and romy are going to end up together
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mehvish0786

Oh k thanks for answering and if thats the case then ive got a feeling mihika and romy are going to end up together

i hope what we predict never comes true at all...i am loving mihika-mihir together...such a sweet couple...😳
mehvish0786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i hope what we predict never comes true at all...i am loving mihika-mihir together...such a sweet couple...😳

I also hope so and its the first time the actress playing mihika is a good character and hope she stays that way. But its best to think the worst scenario with ekta kapoor.
Edited by mehvish0786 - 10 years ago
mizzneetu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah ! I was so confused as to how Mihir is Raman's brother-in-law if he's with Mihika 😕
I really like Mihika and Mihir together ! I hope they don't break them up.