Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raja.rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

i know she played Ashlesha in KDMHMD who was in love with preet played by sushant(prem's younger brother)...her real name is also mihika...i really loved mihika's chemistry with sushant in KDMHMD...till they made her negative...

this love story is not going to be easy...i think raman's sister might also fall in love with mihir...yes mihika-mihir will be cupids to bring Ishra closer...everything looks rosy in this love story till romy creates a storm in this love story in form of revenge on mihika...

i think there is a love triangle b/w mihir-mihika and raman's sister...

i hope what i am predicting doesn't come true...i want mihir-mihika to be together always...they have a very good chemistry...i hope the marriage happens as per plan by mihir-mihika...

i don't have good vibes for raman's younger brother romy...

I like it when ppl make numerous forecasts abt EK's and every time EK comes up with something unexpected with the character.. After all its Balaji... yahan kuch bhi ho sakta hai.. Multiple marriages...
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you & wishing for this to happen😃 .Lets see what roles they do have in IshMans' life😳
By the way, Mihir-Mihika names isnt' rhyming?😆
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
surely they will...but first i thought mihika is gonna be paired opposite that boy i mean raman's real brother ..
and then BANG.! its RSA
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Naina..

Fiz!! 🤗 It's been forever... How have you been?

Thank you though! It's been a few months I think😆😆

But yup, seems like Mages has answered your question😉

I really reallly do hope that Mihir ends up being Shagun's brother...It would be nice to actually have Mihika and Mihir get married. Oh Ekta, please don't ruin this for us🤔

Been well Naina, thanks :)
Yeah, thanks to Mages she answered my question. Wasnt the actor who played Mihir different though?
At the moment the show is going very well, its different from the usual saas bahu Ekta comes up with, lets just hope she keeps it this way. Ekta is famous for separating the couples and she makes both the couple and the fans suffer. Fingers crossed she keeps this more realistic.

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..Naina..

Damn, I'm sure these two are going to have some important role in bringing Ishita and Raman together...What do you guys think will happen with them/how will they help our lead couple? I'm thinking they might be the ones to suggest that Ishita and Raman get married or whatever when Raman's ex-wife comes into the picture wanting custody of Ruhi...

(On a side note, the actress who plays Mihika...I was so nervous she would be an evil character like she was in Kis Desh, so I'm super happy to see that she most likely isn't! 😆)

Naina, happy to see you again. You're following this serial too?

Mihika may not be evil, but I am hoping that Mihir doesn't land up w/ her, but gets someone better.